The Digital Financial Services Power 50, 2015
The Digital Banking Club European Digital Financial Services Power 50, 2015.
After months of nominations, long-lists and several hours spent deliberating; the team at The Digital Banking Club were pleased to reveal the full list of winners.
In addition to the Power 50, the Rising Stars, (5 people under the age 35 who are helping to re-shape the industry) and the Power Women, (10 of the most influential and inspirational women in digital financial services) were also named.
Huge congratulations must go to The Digital Financial Services Power 50 Personality of the Year 2015: Michal Panowicz, SVP & Deputy Head of Digital Banking at Nordea, who was recognised for developing an industry-leading suite of design-led innovative digital banking products. Many, many congratulations to Michal.
We have brought the complete list of winners to life with an exclusive supplement containing all the names, photos and biographies. This supplement is available to download now.
Many thanks must be extended to this year’s judging panel:
- Alessandro Hatami, Digital Payments and Innovation Director, Group Digital, Lloyds Banking Group
- Kieran Hines, Practice Leader, Financial Services Technology, Ovum
- Simon Waller, Head of Banking, Experian
- Chris Skinner, Chairman, The Financial Services Club
- Roy Vella, Managing Director and Consultant, V2
- Jerry Mulle, Director of Customer and Partner Relationships, Intelligent Environments
- Douglas Blakey, Editor of Retail Banker International, Cards International and Electronic Payments International, Timetric