Did you know that you can access offshore gambling sites from most Indian states? Since there are no central laws governing online gambling, you can access and play from foreign sites without any restrictions. The only problem many Indians face on offshore betting sites is the banking transactions. It is not easy to find a platform that supports Indian payment options and Indian Rupee currency.
Best Online Casinos in India By their Payment Methods
Explore the top Indian Casinos
Best Payment Methods Accepted at Online Casinos in India
These are immensely important for seamless betting online. Using Indian currency and payment options will save on unnecessary transaction fees and currency conversion fees. Also, the transactions are faster and more secure within India. All for these reasons and more, “Pay Online Casinos” has taken it upon itself to bring to our Indian punters all the payment-related information of online casinos. We research, compare, test online casino sites and the banking methods available for gamblers from India before we recommend them.
Our goal is to provide honest and impartial opinions on all the accurate information to our Indian readers. So, why don't you hop on to know all about the payment options at Indian online casinos?
Some online gambling sites support the best payment methods for Indian users. Most of these banking methods are popular and readily used by the general population in India for various daily transactions. So, it makes sense to avail such options for faster and more secure transactions on online casinos too.
We have tested different online casinos and banking options available there. Take a look at the best payment methods accepted at online casinos in India below.
Top Credit Card Online Casinos
|Online Casinos||Accepted Credit Cards||Welcome Bonus|
|Voodoo Dreams Casino||Visa||First deposit bonus up to €100 (or equivalent in other currencies) and 200 free spins|
|Nomini Casino||Visa||Welcome bonus up to ₹70,000 on your first three deposits|
|Bet365 Casino||Visa||N/A currently|
|Parimatch Casino||Visa||150% welcome bonus up to ₹1,05,000|
|22Bet Casino||Visa||100% first deposit bonus up to ₹25,000|
|Europa Casino||Visa||100% bonus up to ₹7,000 + ₹168,000|
|Casino Days||Visa||Welcome bonus up to ₹1,00,000 on your first three deposits cash|
Visa is one of the most popular credit card options supported worldwide. This global payment solution helps faster deposits on various foreign online casino platforms. Several nationalized Indian banks have the provisions of offering both Visa debit and credit cards.
Top Debit Card Online Casinos
|Online Casinos||Accepted Debit Cards||Welcome Bonus|
|Parimatch Casino||RuPay||Welcome bonus of 150% up to ₹1,05,000|
|Europa Casino||RuPay||100% bonus up to ₹7,000 + ₹168,000|
|Casino Days||RuPay||A welcome package of 100% bonus of up to ₹1,00,000 cash|
Visa may be a globally popular card, but back home in India, it's the RuPay that’s ruling the banking world. Almost everyone with a bank account in India has access to RuPay debit cards. You can use it to deposit and withdraw at the top online casinos worldwide.
Top E-Wallets Online Casinos
|Online Casinos||Accepted E-wallets||Welcome Bonus|
|Voodoo Dreams Casino||Much Better, Skrill, Neteller||Get first deposit bonus of up to €100 (or equivalent in other currencies) + 200 free spins|
|Nomini Casino||Much Better, Paytm, Skrill, Neteller||Grand welcome bonus up to ₹70,000 on your first three deposits|
|Bet365 Casino||Skrill, Neteller||N/A currently|
|Parimatch Casino||Paytm, Much Better, Skrill, Neteller||150% welcome bonus up to ₹1,05,000|
|22Bet Casino||Skrill, Paytm, Neteller, MuchBetter||100% first deposit bonus up to ₹25,000|
|Europa Casino||Skrill, Neteller, MuchBetter||100% bonus up to ₹7,000 + ₹168,000|
|Casino Days||MuchBetter, Paytm, Skrill, Neteller||Welcome bonus on your first three deposits up to ₹1,00,000 in cash|
Digitalization has brought many e-wallets to the financial platform, making transactions faster and easier. At online casinos, too, you can use your e-wallets to deposit and withdraw funds in a matter of minutes.
If you don’t already have an e-wallet, you can create an account on one of the platforms like Skrill, Paytm, Neteller, or MuchBetter. It’s a quick process to register on these e-wallets. Each comes with added benefits like cashback offers, points, etc. when you make transactions at online casinos.
That being said, we encourage you to check out if you can receive bonuses on deposits made by Skrill and Neteller. Usually, many online casino bonuses do not support Skrill and Neteller deposits.
Top Pre-paid Card Online Casinos
|Online Casinos||Accepted Pre-paid Card||Welcome Bonus|
|Voodoo Dreams Casino||AstroPay Card||Receive a first deposit bonus of up to €100 (or equivalent in other currencies) along with 200 free spins|
|Nomini Casino||AstroPay Card||Grab a welcome bonus on your first three deposits up to ₹70,000|
|Bet365 Casino||AstroPay Card||N/A currently|
|22bet Casino||AstroPay Onetouch||100% first deposit bonus up to ₹25,000|
|Casino Days||AstroPay Card||Welcome bonus of ₹1,00,000 in cash on your first three deposits|
Pre-paid cards are one of the secure ways to opt for funds transactions. Currently, AstroPay cards are trending in the market.
To get hold of an AstroPay card, sign up on its website or app. Then you can choose cards from its various limits ranging from ₹1700 to ₹34,600. Use your e-wallet or net banking, or debit card to top up that amount.
Once you have added the amount, you will receive the AstroPay card of that much amount to your email or AstroPay app. Use it to deposit the amount into your online casino account and play there.
Top Net Banking Online Casinos
|Online Casinos||Popular Banks for Net Banking||Welcome Bonus|
|Parimatch Casino||SBI, UPI, Kotak Mutual Fund, ICICI Bank||150% welcome bonus up to ₹1,05,000|
|Nomini Casino||SBI, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, Union Bank of India and more||Welcome bonus available on your first three deposits up to ₹70,000|
|22bet Casino||SBI, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, Yes Bank||100% first deposit bonus up to ₹25,000|
|Casino Days||SBI, ICICI Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Yes Bank, and many others||Get a welcome bonus of ₹1,00,000 in cash on your first three deposits|
Even though these are offshore online casinos, they are evolving to offer more user-friendly banking options to their Indian punters. Some of the sites have included net banking options through many Indian banks.
If you have an account and net banking option at the banks mentioned above, you can opt to deposit directly from your bank account to your online casino account. Also, this option allows for seamless withdrawals once you have completed your KYC.
Top UPI Online Casinos
|Online Casinos||UPI Options||Welcome Bonus|
|Nomini Casino||UPI||Welcome bonus available on your first three deposits up to ₹70,000|
|Parimatch Casino||UPI||150% welcome bonus up to ₹1,05,000|
|22bet Casino||UPI via Paytm, MobiKwik, PhonePe, and GPay||100% first deposit bonus up to ₹25,000|
|Europa Casino||UPI||100% bonus up to ₹7,000 + ₹168,000|
|Casino Days||UPI, UPI BIHM, UPI via Paytm, GPay, and PhonePe||Get a welcome bonus of ₹1,00,000 in cash on your first three deposits|
UPI stands for Unified Payments Interface and is currently one of the awesome ways to transfer and receive money in India. UPI powers users' various bank accounts on a single app from where you can send and receive your funds.
If you don’t already have a UPI code, create one for faster deposits and withdrawals at your favorite online casino!
Different Features of Online Casino Deposit Methods
Many times, online casinos support similar payment options. However, the deposit and withdrawal limits might change from one platform to another. We have included a general transaction limitation of payment options at Indian online casinos.
Further, the deposit time is usually instant for almost all banking methods. But the withdrawal time varies from one payment option to another.
|Popular Deposit Methods||Withdrawal Timing||Deposit Limits||Withdrawal Limits|
|Visa||1 to 5 days||₹400 to ₹1200||₹400 to ₹20,00,000|
|RuPay||3 to 5 days||₹500||₹1600|
|AstroPay||Not supported||₹800||₹1600 to ₹10,00,000|
|Skrill, Paytm, Neteller, Much Better||Few hours||₹800 to ₹10,00,000||₹1600 to ₹80,00,000|
|SBI, UPI, Kotak Mutual Fund, ICICI Bank||3 to 7 days||₹500 to ₹50,000||₹1600 to ₹74,000|
|UPI, BHIM UPI||Few hours||₹500 to ₹50,000||₹3,000|
Comparison between Best Payment Methods accepted at Online Casinos in India
Each deposit method is unique and might have its advantages and disadvantages. So, you must know some of the important elements of these banking methods before you decide to use one.
Below, we compare different payment options at Indian online casinos to let you know the pros and cons of these options.
1. Deposit Time: Some payment options readily process the deposit transactions and reflect the added funds into your casino account. Such deposit methods are e-wallets, credit cards, debit cards etc. However, some methods take time (from 1 to 5 days) to reflect your deposits in your casino account. These include wire transfers, cheques and others.
Going for quicker payment options that offer you instant funds in your casino account for online gambling is recommended.
2. Bonus Offer: Not all bonuses support all payment options. Simply put, you can get a bonus when you deposit using certain banking methods. When you use options like Skrill and Neteller, you are not eligible to receive the welcome bonus or other promo offers on many online casinos. You can read this in the bonus terms and conditions to be sure.
3. Withdrawal Options: Usually, your withdrawals are processed through the same method by which you deposit. So, ensure to choose an option that supports both. Otherwise, you will have to add a separate banking method for withdrawals.
4. Withdrawal Time: Just like the deposit time, withdrawal time also varies depending on the banking option. Check out the time taken by the casino to process your withdrawals and then opt for that method. You can also chat with customer support to ensure which option is best in the Indian region for faster withdrawals.
Usually, e-wallets are the most efficient and faster banking options when compared to others. Direct bank withdrawals, net banking etc., take around 3 to 7 days to complete the withdrawal process.
Why Choose Online Casino Based on the Deposit Method?
Deposit methods play an important role when choosing an online casino from a particular region. You must consider several reasons to ensure and opt for the right deposit method.
Here is why it is necessary to choose the right payment options at Indian online casinos:
1. There are literally hundreds of online casinos in the iGaming market. But not all are accessible from India. From the ones that are accessible, not all online casinos support Indian payment options and the Indian Rupee currency. This one reason should be enough to keep you alert while picking the casino. Just ensure the platform support Indian banking methods and Rupee currency.
2. If you get hold of an online casino that supports Indian payment methods, we suggest you look for some familiar options. This way, you can be sure of its usage and readily use it. You can avoid other hassles of creating new payment accounts, adding money to them, learning how to use them, etc.
3. When operators include enough payment options from India, you will be sure that the site is accessible and playable from the country. If it did not accept players from India, it would definitely not include Indian payment options.
4. Some banking methods bring you added benefits like bonuses, promo offers, VIP deals, etc. Hence, if you choose such deposit methods, you will remain profited on your transactions. Opt for such banking methods and online casinos that can give your profits on using them.
Transactions at Online Casinos in India
Although you are using offshore gambling sites from India, the financial transactions can still be made in a super-easy way. Since most of them are Indian payment options, you must already know how to use them.
However, we are including some generic steps on how you can deposit and withdraw at online casinos from India.
How to Deposit in an Online Casino?
First, check out our list of best online casinos and the Indian payment options available there. Choose and visit the online casino where you wish to gamble online from India. Follow these steps to deposit the amount:
- Create an account: You have to register at the chosen online casino and create your account.
- Payments Page: Go to the payments/deposit page.
- Choose Deposit Method: Pick one of the best payment methods accepted at online casinos in India. Ensure that you already have an account on or is the most user-friendly banking option. Ensure to have funds in your preferred deposit method.
- Enter the Amount and other details: Enter the amount greater than the minimum deposit allowed. If you are choosing the welcome bonus, check out its terms and know the minimum deposit amount needed to access the bonus. Add an amount greater than the minimum requirement to land the bonus.
Also, enter required details like card number, CVV number, card expiry date, mobile number, UPI code, choose a bank, etc.
- Wait for Confirmation: Once you have added the amount, you will have to confirm it via a mobile OTP or transaction code. Add the code on the payments page and confirm the transaction.
Some deposits are immediately added, others take time of few minutes or hours, or days. This all depends on the chosen payment options at Indian online casinos.
How to Withdraw in an Online Casino?
To withdraw from an online casino in India, you must confirm your identity. You can do it by submitting a copy of one of the following: your Government-issued ID card, passport, Driver’s license. Also, residential address proof and payment proof is required.
Once your KYC is completed, follow the below-mentioned steps to withdraw your funds from your online casino account:
- Login: Log into your online casino account and go to the payments/withdrawal page.
- Select the Withdrawal Method: Usually, the method used for the deposit must be used for withdrawals too. If that payment option doesn’t support withdrawals, you can always go for another convenient option.
- Enter the amount and other details: Enter the withdrawal amount and banking details.
- Confirmation: You usually get an OTP code to your registered email id or mobile number. Enter it during this stage to confirm the withdrawal request.
This process ensures that you have requested an online casino for a withdrawal. The operators then process your withdrawal in 24 to 48 hours (depending on the casino). Once it is processed, it can take a few hours to a few days for the amount to reflect in your bank or e-wallet account.
How Secure are Payment Options at Indian Online Casinos?
Online casinos make use of the security systems that are used in the banks of other financial institutions. One such security measure is SSL encryption technology.
SSL stands for Secure Sockets Layer. It encrypts all the banking details entered by the punters when making deposits. The decryption key is only available at the operators' end. It is highly impossible to decode by any third parties. This way, the information travels safely from the punter's end to the online casino.
Other such security technologies in play for safety at online casinos are Transport Layer Security (TLS), firewalls, etc.
Which are the most popular deposit methods in India?
Online casinos support many popular options from India. These include Visa, MasterCard, Paytm, GPay, Skrill, Neteller, PhonePe, UPI, Net banking, etc.
Do I have access to the same deposit and withdrawal methods in India?
Majorly, yes. You can use the same method for withdrawals that you used for deposits. However, some methods do not support withdrawals and can be used for deposits only. The best example would be prepaid cards, selected credit cards etc.
Are there any online casino instant deposit methods in India?
Yes, many instant and best payment methods are accepted at online casinos in India. These include e-wallets like Paytm, PhonePe, GPay, MobiKwik, Skrill, Neteller, UPI, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
Are there withdrawal and deposit limits at online casinos in India?
Yes, even the best payment methods accepted at online casinos in India come with limitations on deposits and withdrawals. However, the limits depend both on the casino and banking options.
Which are safer and secure payment options in India?
Most of the payment options authorized by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are secure to use. You can use RuPay, PhonePe, GPay, and other secure options.