About Online Casino with PayTM
PayTM had been established as a prepaid mobile recharge platform, but eventually, it made its way up to serve as an e-wallet. By 2017, it turned out to be the most downloaded payment option in India. It has partnered with many online merchants and has become a powerful financial group. Now, it is a safe and comfortable payment option for gamblers too. Indians will agree that PayTM has made virtual money more accessible to all.
PayTM’s primary selling point is that it is free to use. It is more user-friendly than many payment options available over the internet. You can easily deposit with the PayTM India app at an online casino.
- Faster deposits and withdrawals than conventional payment methods
- PayTM is secure with SSL and AES encryption
- Direct deposits and withdrawals from the app
- Deposits are free of charge
- Add money in PayTM wallet using credit/debit cards
- It charges a withdrawal fee of 4%
- Only Indian citizens can use PayTM
- Few casinos with PayTM have a higher deposit limit
How to Deposit with PayTM at an Online Casino?
It is easy to deposit funds using PayTM at an online casino. What’s best is, your money will be transferred to the casino account instantly. Before you start using PayTM for online casino transactions, you need to create an account at PayTM.
By following the steps given below, you can create a PayTM account within 2 minutes.
You can register through the website or the app. Just click on the ‘Log In/Sign Up’ button. To register, you will have to enter your phone number and email address. You will receive an OTP on your given phone number. Use this OTP and then enter your name and date of birth. When you are done, click on ‘Create Account’ and the account will be created.
Now that you have created the PayTM account, it is time to transfer funds to your PayTM wallet.
- Deposit Money into Your PayTM Wallet
Deposit money into your PayTM wallet. You can fund it using various payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, and NetBanking.
If you wish to make UPI payments, you have to link your bank account with PayTM. Almost all banks in India can be linked to PayTM.
You now have a PayTM account. So, let’s move on to the steps to deposit money in an online casino using PayTM.
- Choose an Online Casino to Play
Next, you have to choose an online casino with PayTM India. For your convenience, we have listed the best casinos online in India with PayTM. So, choose one from the list. Once you find the site of your choice, create an account.
Look for the ‘Banking’ or ‘Cashier’ option at the site and choose PayTM as your preferred deposit method. Enter the amount you would like to deposit. If you are making an e-wallet transfer, enter your registered PayTM phone number and approve the payment from the PayTM website or app.
If you wish to use the UPI feature, enter the PayTM UPI ID on the payment screen. You will receive a notification on your registered mobile number to complete the payment. Enter your UPI PIN to complete the payment.
The funds are added to your account instantly and you can start to play your favorite games.
Tips to Follow When You Deposit with PayTM at an Online Casino
When you choose PayTM from the many deposit methods for online casino in India, there are a few tips you need to keep in mind.
- Personal Details: To make payments, you have to enter your personal details, make sure that you enter the details correctly. If you don’t, the transaction might fail.
- Fees: It is necessary to check if the casino levies any fees on PayTM deposits. The best casinos allow you to deposit for free. But with PayTM, you can also deposit with Rupees. Hence, if you are using some other currency, you might have to pay a fee. A useful tip is to deposit from your bank to your PayTM wallet with credit/debit card or UPI payments.
- Limits: You should also check the deposit and withdrawal limit levied by the site. It is always better to choose one that doesn’t charge any fee. You can choose one from the list we have provided to avoid additional charges.
How to Withdraw Money from an Online Casino with PayTM India?
The withdrawal method is as simple as depositing money. But an online PayTM casino usually takes 24-48 hours to process your transaction. Even the best casino can take 24 hours. So, make sure you check the online casino to learn how quickly you can get your winnings in your PayTM account.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to make your withdrawal at an online casino with PayTM India.
This is the most obvious step. Log into your account using your username and password and go over to the banking page.
- Choose the Payment Option
Most of the time, casinos ask you to choose the same payment method as the deposit for your withdrawal. But in case casinos don’t, you have to choose PayTM as the withdrawal option from the banking page.
- Insert the Amount and Make the Withdrawal
Insert the amount you wish to withdraw into your PayTM wallet. Follow the instructions given on-screen to complete the payment. After the casino approves your payment, you will receive the money in your PayTM wallet within a few hours.
Note: The casino might charge a withdrawal fee when you transfer money to your PayTM wallet. In most casinos, you have to verify the account using your official identity documents.
Our Recommendations Before Placing the Withdrawal Request
Before you request a withdrawal at the gambling site, here are a few tips you need to keep in mind.
- Make sure you have used the bonus and fulfilled the wagering requirement before you place a withdrawal request at the gambling site. If you haven’t fulfilled the wagering requirement, your withdrawal request might be rejected.
- Check the information you have provided to the casino in advance. Online casinos will let you withdraw money when the details match with the ID document you are providing. This is mainly to avoid any scam.
- Don’t forget the casino’s restrictions on the number of times you are allowed to make the withdrawal. The casino might also put a limitation on the amount of money you can withdraw in a day.
PayTM Online Casino Transactions
PayTM works seamlessly for both withdrawals and deposits. But there are some crucial pointers that must be considered by users when they use PayTM, one of the best deposit options in India casinos.
PayTM deposits don’t come with an additional fee. So, every rupee you deposit is going to end up in your casino account.
Most casinos will ask you to withdraw money using the same payment method as the initial deposit. Your casino is hardly going to add any fee to withdraw the wins. But when you transfer the money from the PayTM wallet to your bank account, you might be charged a fee of up to 4%.
PayTM has been successful in adding a crucial detail to the digital payment market in India, and that is instant transactions. Many payment methods have tried doing the same but have not been successful. If you choose a PayTM casino, your money will move instantly between the e-wallet and the casino.
Even though PayTM doesn’t put any limitation on the amount of money you can deposit and withdraw, the casino where you play might. So, make sure you check the limitation before you deposit money.
Safety and Security
When you register at a PayTM online casino, you get complete security and privacy. Not only are the deposits instantly credited to your casino account, but you also get to pay directly from your mobile app without switching to any other app. The number of online casinos accepting PayTM is growing with time. It can be seamlessly integrated with Indian online casinos. PayTM takes every required measure to ensure a safe transaction experience for the customers. It uses SSL and advanced-data encryption standards to protect your details. PayTM has added state-of-art anti-fraud technologies, too.
But to avoid any risk with the transactions at the online casino, here are some tips you should keep in mind.
- Make sure that you don’t share your OTP with anyone. It protects your privacy and security.
- Avoid saving your card details on the PayTM website or app.
- PayTM has an app password feature for its wallet. Use it to make sure no one can make transactions from your wallet without your permission.
- Don’t keep too much money in your wallet, if the account gets hacked, you will lose it all.
How to Choose the PayTM Online Casinos?
To save you from the legwork of finding the best online casino in India that accepts PayTM, we have curated a list of top PayTM casinos. But, you might ask why I should trust your list. Well, here is a list of criteria we consider before including any casino on our list.
- Availability: Obviously, our first criteria is to ensure that the casino accepts PayTM. But we also make sure that it is not the only deposit method accepted by the casino. So, we include online casinos that support many banking methods, including PayTM.
- Safety and Security: We believe a background check is crucial. Before adding a casino to our list, we ensure it has taken the required security measures. It ascertains that the user’s details will remain secured and protected. Thus, we check the casino license provider and encryption protocols. Our experts also make sure that the games the casinos offer are fair and random with their outcomes.
- Timing: The time taken by the casinos to process the deposits and withdrawals is important to consider. We carefully consider how much time it takes for the casino to process deposits and withdrawals through PayTM.
- Bonuses: Casinos bonuses are more important than you know. Hence, we check the bonuses offered by the sites and include casinos that provide customers with the most profitable bonuses.
- Transaction Tracks: Surely, you don’t want anyone to track the transactions you are making. If a casino records your transactions or tracks them, there is a risk of it sharing them with third parties.
- Limits: Last but not least is the deposit limit. If a casino places on the deposits you can make, you won’t be able to transact at your will. So, we choose casinos that have a higher deposit and withdrawal limit.