On Tuesday, 10th March 2015, we hosted another Live Debate on the topic of 'Will Progressive Security improve Customer Engagement?
The debate was lively and engaging, with our panellists providing an interesting and thought provoking discussion.
Points of discussion included:
- What is Progressive Security and why is this important to Customer Engagement?
- Perimeter defences are not enough. What proactive measures can be taken within Banking Apps themselves?
- What role do Biometrics have to play?
- Should Cybersecurity be a source of competitive differentiation – or industry collaboration?
The panel of experts were:
- HOST: Douglas Blakey, Editor of the Consumer Finance Titles, Timetric
- Shashidhar Bhat, Head Digital Products EMEA Consumer, Citibank
- Peter Neufeld, Peter Neufeld, UK and EMEIA Head of Digital Advisory, EY
- Orna Joseph, Head of Cyber Communications, Office for Security and Counter Terrorism, Home Office
- Michael Soppitt, Director, Digital Risk & Information Security, Parker Fitzgerald
- Clayton Locke, CTO, Intelligent Environments
The Live Debate Video is availalable to view now!
A full write up of the event is now available to download!