On Wednesday, 7th October 2015 we hosted another fantastic Live Debate at The Law Society in London. The panel for this debate discussed: How can financial institutions increase their profitability by better targeting more profitable digitally engaged customers?
You can now download the full write up of the event, as well as the whitepaper by Simon Cadbury.
Our panel of experts for the debate were:
- HOST: Douglas Blakey, Group Editor of Consumer Finance Titles, Timetric
- Michal Panowicz, SVP & Deputy Head of Digital, Nordea and The Power 50 Personality of the year 2015
- Anne Boden, CEO, Starling Bank
- Terry Cordeiro, Head of Proposition Development, Digital Transformation, Lloyds Banking Group
- Venkataraman Bala, Global CTO, Banking and Capital Markets, CSC
- Simon Cadbury, Head of Strategy and Innovation, Intelligent Environments
Points of discussion included:
- Optimising customer acquisition targeting, streamlining the account opening and onboarding process
- If financial institutions are to generate near-term profitability and long-term relationships, the customer must become fully engaged; How can banks improve engagement?
- How can financial institutions establish trust before selling and become customers’ financial partner?
- How can banks reward improved customer engagement, e.g. improved services, greater personalisation, fees waivers and preferential pricing?
We were delighted to see members of The Digital Financial Services Power 50 at the Live Debate. They were presented with their certificates and Michal Panowicz was presented with his Personality of the Year award.
We were pleased to have Invest NI, the regional business development agency for Northern Ireland, as their sponsors for this Live Debate.