Our topic on this occasion is: "With heightened regulatory scrutiny, could moving Motor Finance sales online deliver a more compliant customer outcome?"
Discussion points include:
- Are humans able to sell a loan compliantly? What does a ‘compliant customer outcome’ look like?
- Could the motor finance houses follow the route of the retail banks by pushing sales of more complex products down the digital route?
- If motor finance sales moved online, what role for the dealer?
Our panel for this debate:
The debate will be chaired by Jonathan Minter, Editor, Motor Finance and Chair of the DBC for Vehicle Finance. Joining Jonathan are:
- Joanne Davis, Partner, Locke Lord LLP
- Maria Rogers, Head of Digital, Peugeot, Citroen & DS Automobiles UK
- Peter Cottle, Business Development Director, Startline Motor Finance
- Shamus Hodgson, Managing Director, Moneybarn
- David Webber, Chief Executive Officer, Whistlebrook
The Law Society, London WC2A 1PL