LeoVegas is an online casino founded in Sweden and officially launched in 2011. LeoVegas casino experienced significant growth when it first launched to an increase in smartphone use by the general public and the “mobile-first” attitude of its founders.
There are hundreds of different slot and casino games to play at LeoVegas casino UK, with new games being added all the time. Both the mobile app and the website are very easy to navigate and are bright and colourful without being garish. While there isn’t quite the same choice when it comes to LeoVegas banking options, they do offer some of the best payment providers in the industry, including Mastercard and Skrill. I’ll be talking about these and all the other banking options offered by the site in more detail in this LeoVegas review
Top deposit methods available at LeoVegas Casino UK
While the deposit options at LeoVegas may be limited compared to some other sites, they include some of the best payment providers in the online casino industry. I was never inconvenienced by my lack of options, as the ones they offer are ones that I often choose to use for my online casino transactions. Getting your money on and off the site is very easy to do and only takes a few clicks! Before I show you how to deposit and withdraw at LeoVegas casino, let’s take a look at the top deposit methods they have available.
- LeoVegas Visa - Arguably the most popular debit card in the UK, Visa transactions give you a secure and convenient way of moving your money on the site. Deposits are taken directly from your bank and are available instantly.
- LeoVegas Mastercard - Another incredibly popular debit card option, Mastercard works in much the same way that Visa does. You can be assured of secure deposits that are instantly available.
- LeoVegas PayPal - PayPal is an e-wallet that facilitates online transactions and can be funded through deposits from your bank account or linked directly to your card/bank details. Not only is PayPal one of the safest options out there, but it also has some of the fastest transaction times in the industry.
- LeoVegas Skrill - Skrill is another e-wallet, similar to PayPal, that facilitates online transactions. It has been a favourite of online casino patrons since its inception, with fast, secure, and reliable transactions.
- Leo Vegas Instant Bank Transfer - For those who want to transfer your money directly from your bank account without the intermediary of a debit card or e-wallet, instant bank transfers allow you to make fast, secure deposits from your bank account to an online casino.
How to deposit and withdraw on LeoVegas casino UK
While there is no dedicated “Deposit” or “Withdraw” button at Leo Vegas, it only takes an extra click to get to the banking page. Once you’re there, you’ll find that it’s very simple to make a deposit to and withdraw from from the site. I’ll show you below with some screenshots of just how easy it is - even if you’re an online casino newbie, you won’t have any trouble with it
How to deposit in LeoVegas Casino UK?
Getting your money onto the site is a breeze and can often be completed in a few seconds. What’s more is that your deposits are processed instantly, meaning that as soon as you’re done, your funds will be in your account and ready to play with. Once you’ve made your first deposit to LeoVegas, your details will be saved, meaning it’s even easier to deposit and withdraw. Let’s look at just how simple it is.
- Create Your Account - To be able to deposit, you must first create your LeoVegas account. You’ll be asked for details such as your name and address, and you will also be asked to provide KYC documents before you make your first deposit.
- Click the Balance Button - On the top right-hand side of the page, you’ll see a green box displaying your account balance. Click this button to go to the banking page.
- Choose Your Deposit Method - The banking page defaults to the deposit option. Here you can choose your deposit method and the amount you’d like to deposit.
- Enter Your Details - If this is your first time depositing with your chosen payment provider, you must enter your details in the space provided.
- Confirm Transaction - Click the “Deposit” button and follow any security prompts that you are given.
It’s just that easy!
How to withdraw from LeoVegas casino UK?
Withdrawing from LeoVegas casino is just as easy - if not even easier - than making a deposit. However, there are a couple of important things to note when withdrawing from the site. First, withdrawals must be made in increments of £1, with a £10 minimum withdrawal. This means that if you have £20.50 in your account, you can only withdraw £20, unless you withdraw with a wire transfer.
One good thing about withdrawing from LeoVegas is that there are no withdrawal fees for any payment provider, meaning you always get to keep 100% of the money you withdraw. Let’s see just how easy it is to get your money off the site.
- Click the Balance Button - To get to the withdrawal page, you must click the same balance button you used when depositing. This will bring up the banking page. From here, click the “Withdraw” tab.
- Choose Your Withdrawal Method - You can only withdraw money from your LeoVegas account using the same payment method you used to deposit to the site. If you have deposited with multiple payment methods, you can choose the one you’d like to withdraw with at this page.
- Enter Your Withdrawal Amount - Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw from the site. Remember, you cannot withdraw in decimals; every withdrawal must be rounded to the nearest pound.
- Confirm Your Transaction - Make sure that the payment details you’re using for your withdrawal are correct, as well as the withdrawal amount. When you’re happy that everything is correct, click “Withdraw”.
It’s as simple as that! Once your transaction is confirmed, your money will be on its way to your account.
Mobile App payment methods experience at LeoVegas casino UK
One of Leo Vegas’ big selling points is its mobile app. The focus on mobile gaming launched it into one of the biggest online casino brands in the UK. When you download and start using the LeoVegas casino app, it’s easy to see how it became so popular.
It takes the same site layout and functionality of its desktop site and condenses it into a fast, responsive app that’s very easy to use. There is a list of the top games on the site and the last ones you played at the top of the page, meaning it’s easy to go back to playing your favourite games. If you want to deposit or withdraw money when using the app, the steps are exactly the same as on the desktop site. Just tap on the green account balance box in the top right-hand corner to be taken straight to the banking page. From there, it’s just a couple of easy taps, and you’ve made your transaction.
Bonuses and Promotions LeoVegas Casino UK
With so many different sites to choose from these days, casinos are relying more and more on bonuses and promotions to lure players to their sites. In such a competitive industry, they need to be able to elevate themselves above the rest, and these bonuses are how they do it. This is great news for you as a player, as it means you get to enjoy the benefits of increasingly generous promotions. Let’s have a look at what Leo Vegas has to offer.
Leo Vegas has two different welcome bonuses, one for slots players and one for live casino players. The LeoVegas live casino bonus gives you a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to £100 (split over two deposits of either £10, £25, or £50). However, a 75x wagering requirement is attached to this LeoVegas casino bonus, and the only games that are eligible for it are live casino games.
The slots welcome bonus offers the same 100% matched deposit bonus of up to £100 (split over two deposits of either £10, £25, or £50) but also gives you 50 free spins on the Starburst slot. 25 spins will be rewarded after your first deposit, and the other 25 will be rewarded after your second deposit. There is only a 35x wagering requirement for this bonus. While you can use it for table games like blackjack or roulette, those only contribute 10% of the amount you wager to the wagering requirements, whereas slots contribute 100%.
I went for the slots bonus, even though I usually don’t play slots, as you got more for your money, and the wagering requirements weren’t so steep.
Free Spins No Deposit Bonus
Every new player to the site can claim a LeoVegas casino free spins, no deposit bonus. When you complete your online registration, select the “casino bonus offer” to be credited with an offer card containing 10 free spins on the “Book of Dead” slot. To claim these free spins, go to the “Promotions” page, select “My Offers”, and click the claim button on the card labelled “Welcome to LeoVegas”.
LeoVegas runs seasonal promotions throughout the year for both new and existing players, so make sure to check out the site if you want to see the latest bonuses and promotions they have to offer.
Security and safety features of Payment Methods at LeoVegas casino UK
When I write reviews for online casinos such as this one, the first thing I do is look for the licensing as well as the safety and security features of the site. I would never recommend a site where I didn’t feel comfortable depositing my money, and I would never recommend a site that is not fully licensed.
LeoVegas casino is a fully licensed online casino regulated but the UK Gambling Commission. The casino is based in Malta, so it must comply with GDPR regulations. The site uses various technical controls to ensure that your data and sensitive information are only ever sent over encrypted connections. The site also limits access to your data to employees on a “need to know” basis, meaning that any random employee at the site does not have access to your account details. At no point during my time with the site did I feel uncomfortable making a deposit or leaving my funds on the site.
You can check this yourself. When you go to the LeoVegas casino site, you will see that next to the web address is a small padlock, indicating that the connection to the site is secure. You can also check by looking at the very start of the web address. If it starts HTTPS://, the connection is encrypted, and if it starts HTTP://, the connection is unencrypted.
LeoVegas goes above and beyond to ensure your account is secure by insisting that you have a suitably complex password for your account. It must be at least 8 characters long and have a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters. This makes your password incredibly difficult for anyone to guess, reducing the likelihood of your account being hacked.
Payment methods Customer support at LeoVegas casino UK
If you ever encounter difficulties when making a transaction, playing a game, or using the site, you can speak to the LeoVegas customer support team. I found the team to be extremely helpful during my time at the site, and they were always happy to answer any query I had about the site or about my account.
There are two ways you can contact the customer support team. The first method is by emailing them at [email protected] While the email team is available 24/7, it usually takes at least a couple of hours to get a response, so I wouldn’t recommend it if you had an urgent question. This contact method is best used when submitting documentation or if you have a less urgent query.
The other way you can contact the customer support team is through the live chat system. You can find this by going to “Support”, “Help Centre”, and clicking the “Contact Us” button. This will bring up a chat window where you can first search for your question within their FAQs. If you can’t find the answer you’re looking for or want to speak directly to an agent, you can click the “Contact Us” button on the bottom right-hand side of the window. The LeoVegas live chat team were a lot of help when I had a question about my account. It only takes a minute or two to speak to someone, and they’re always very helpful. The live chat team are also available 24/7.
There is also an FAQ page that you can find by clicking the “To Help Centre” button on the support page. It isn’t the most extensive FAQ page you’ll come across, but the support team can easily handle any questions that aren’t on there.
FAQ LeoVegas casino UK
I’ve covered a lot so far in this LeoVegas casino review, but if you still have any questions, here’s where you’ll find the answers.