Genesis Casino launched in 2008 and is part of the same Genesis Global Group that Kassu Casino is a part of, so if you’re familiar with that site, you’ll feel right at home at Genesis. You can see the similarities as both have a sleek, easy-to-use site, but Genesis Casino UK has a much more sophisticated theme, with a lot of deep purples and darker colours compared to Kassu’s bright, cartoony style.
There are over 1300 casino games available to play on the site, meaning you’ll never run out of things to try. They also have a lot of choices when it comes to Genesis casino banking options, with over ten different deposit methods to choose from, including Skrill, PayPal, and Visa. The most important question to answer right off the bat is, “is Genesis Casino legit?” Having deposited and played on the site myself, I can confirm that Genesis is a legitimate casino site, and you’ll have no problems getting your money from the site when you win.
Top deposit methods available at Genesis Casino UK
With nearly a dozen deposit methods to choose from, you’re spoilt for choice when it comes to getting your money onto the site. However you usually choose to move your money around, it will likely be supported by Genesis casino. All of the best banking methods are supported by the site, and I found it incredibly easy to get my money on and off the site. Within a couple of clicks, your payment will be processed, and your money is ready to use on the site. Let’s take a look at Genesis Casino’s top deposit methods.
- Genesis Casino Visa - Visa is arguably the biggest debit card provider in the UK and is one of the most popular deposit options at Genesis casino. It offers secure and convenient transactions, as the process is just like buying something online.
- Genesis Casino PayPal - PayPal is an e-wallet that facilitates transactions between online business and your bank account. You can keep your bank details private while enjoying fast and secure transactions. In fact, PayPal offers some of the best Genesis Casino withdrawal times of all the payment providers it offers.
- Genesis Casino Skrill - Another e-wallet provider, Skrill has been used for online casino transactions since its inception in the early 2000s. People have relied upon it for its safe and prompt deposit and withdrawal times.
- Genesis Casino Trustly - Rather than the slow and ponderous traditional bank transfers, Genesis uses Trustly, an instant bank transfer provider. Trustly offers instant withdrawals and deposits directly from your bank account, meaning you get your money instantly.
How to deposit and withdraw at Genesis Casino UK
The site’s clear and simple design makes it very easy to move your money around, even if you’re not used to using an online casino. Depositing is incredibly simple and only takes a couple of clicks before your money is on the site and ready to use. Withdrawing takes another couple of steps to find, but once you’re on the withdrawal page, it’s just as easy as depositing. I’ve never had any issues moving money on or off the site, and neither will you. I’ll show you below how to deposit and withdraw at Genesis Casino, so you can see just how easy it is.
How to deposit at Genesis Casino UK?
Depositing at Genesis Casino is a quick and painless experience. It won’t take you more than a few seconds to get your money onto the site, and once you’ve got your payment details saved, it gets even easier. Let’s take a look at just how simple it is.
- Create Your Account - Before you can make a deposit at Genesis Casino, you need to have a verified account. This means that once you’ve created your account and logged in with your Genesis Casino log in details, you’ll need to provide KYC documents before making a deposit. However, like Kassu Casino, Genesis Casino does not accept bank documents as proof of address, so if you want to be verified quickly, you need to use an alternate form of documentation like a utility bill.
- Click Deposit - In the top right-hand corner of the screen, there will be a purple/blue deposit button; click this.
- Choose Your Deposit Method - Once the deposit page comes up, you’ll be able to pick your deposit method from the drop-down menu. On this page, you will also need to enter the amount you want to deposit and whether or not you want a bonus. If you do, tick the “I want a bonus” box and either select from the drop-down menu or enter a Genesis Casino promo code.
- Enter Your Details - If this is your first time depositing with this payment provider, you will be asked to provide your details. If you have already deposited, you can select to use your previous details or enter new ones.
- Click Continue - Click the “Continue” button at the bottom of the page and follow any security prompts from your chosen deposit method. After that, your payment will be processed, and your funds will be available.
It’s as easy as that - your money will now be available at Genesis casino.
How to withdraw from Genesis Casino UK?
Withdrawing is just as easy as depositing, but finding the withdrawal page takes a little more effort. One of the great things about withdrawing from Genesis casino is that almost all withdrawals are processed instantly, which means you don’t have to wait around to get your money.
However, one major downside of withdrawing from Genesis casino is the 2.49% withdrawal fee that is applied to every transaction. There is a minimum fee of £2.99 and a maximum fee of £19.99, depending on the size of your transaction. Because of these frankly extortionate fees, I recommend either not withdrawing unless absolutely necessary or waiting until the 2.49% fee passes the £2.99 minimum amount, so you’re not being charged a higher percentage.
- Go To “My Account” - In the top left-hand corner of the page; there are three horizontal dashes. Click this, then click on “My Account”.
- Click Withdraw - Once you’re taken to the “My Account” page, click on the “Withdraw” button.
- Choose Your Withdrawal Method - Choose the payment provider you wish to withdraw with from the drop-down list. You can only choose from payment methods you’ve previously used. If those aren’t available for withdrawals, you can use Trustly or Genesis Casino MiFinitiy. On this page, you must also enter your withdrawal amount. Each payment method has a minimum withdrawal of £10.
- Confirm Your Withdrawal - At the bottom of the page, there will be a “Withdraw” button where you can confirm the transaction.
- Confirm Your Details - If you are withdrawing using the same payment provider that you used to deposit, your details are automatically saved and will be used to process your withdrawal. If you are using Trustly or MiFinity for the first time, you’ll be prompted to enter your details.
It’s just that easy! After confirming your withdrawal, it will be processed and sent back to you. If you’re using an e-wallet such as Genesis Casino MuchBetter, then your withdrawal will be with you almost instantly!
Mobile App payment methods experience at Genesis Casino UK
Instead of a dedicated Genesis casino mobile app, the company has created a mobile-optimized website that players can use on the go. The mobile site has the full functionality of the desktop version, so you’re not missing out on any games or features by playing from your mobile. I found that it’s just as easy to use as the desktop version, especially when it comes to depositing and withdrawing. The steps for moving your money around are exactly the same as I explained earlier, so you’ll have no problems if you decide to play from your phone.
One thing that’s important to note is that there does seem to be a Genesis Casino app on the Google Play Store. However, there’s no mention of it on the Genesis website, and the support team told me they don’t have a Genesis Casino mobile app. It’s better to be on the safe side and just use their website from your mobile device.
Bonuses and Promotions Genesis Casino UK
The bonuses and promotions that a casino offers are quickly becoming one of the most important factors for players choosing a new casino. After all, gamblers have become accustomed to rewards for being loyal to the site and will start looking elsewhere if they stop receiving worthwhile bonus offers. Genesis understands this and offers its customers a range of Genesis Casino promotions.
Arguably the most important promotion a site can run is the welcome bonus, as it sets the tone for what the player can expect once they’ve signed up to the site - a bad welcome bonus suggests bad ongoing promotions. This site has two similar, but slightly different Genesis Casino welcome bonuses to choose from. The first is a 100% matched deposit Genesis Casino bonus of up to £100, with 300 Genesis Casino free spins on the Starburst slot. When I signed up for the site, I went with this bonus as it seemed the more attractive of the two. 30 free spins are released upon your deposit, with 30 more free spins released each of the subsequent 9 days. Unfortunately, this promotion is not available if you deposit with Paysafe, PayPal, Ecopayz, Neteller, or Skrill.
The other welcome bonus is a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to £100 for use at Genesis Casino live casino games. While this offer is slightly worse as it doesn’t have the 300 free spins, it’s a better choice for those who like to play live casino games. Unfortunately, this promotion is not available if you deposit using Neteller or Skrill, as per the Genesis Casino bonus policy.
If you want your Monday cheering up, you can take advantage of this free spins promotion. Simply deposit and wager £10 between Thursday and Sunday and receive free spins in your account on Monday! The game changes every week, so it’s a great way to try out lots of different casino games without having to risk your money.
10% Cashback on Live Casino Games
Every week from midnight on Tuesday, you can earn 10% cashback on your live casino losses, up to the value of £200. A minimum loss of £20 is required to be eligible for the cashback bonus. No deposits are necessary for this promotion; all you need to do is head to the promotion page and click the “Opt-in” button. You’ll need to click this button every week, so if you’re looking to take advantage of it often, make sure to head back to the promotional page before you start playing.
Security and safety features of Payment Methods at Genesis Casino UK
One of the most important aspects of any online casino is its safety and security. When I researched Genesis Casino, I felt satisfied that they take all the necessary measures to ensure that your funds and your details are secure. I wouldn’t recommend or review any site that isn’t fully licensed and regulated, as I only review casinos that I feel comfortable playing on myself.
Genesis Casino is fully licensed and regulated by both the Malta Gaming Authority and the UK Gambling Commission, and their license details are readily available on their site. These are two of the premier gambling authorities in the world, both with strict regulations that must be adhered to by the casino. Genesis also fully complies with GDPR regulations as a European company, which means they’re required to keep your data secure under the threat of substantial fines.
The casino keeps your data secure by ensuring that every single connection to the site is made using industry-standard encryption technology. This encryption technology ensures that all information sent over your connection is entirely private. You can see for yourself whether or not the connection is secure by checking the web address. If you see the web address starts with HTTPS://, you know that you have a secure connection. However, if it starts with HTTP://, the connection is not secure. You’ll notice that Genesis Casino connections always start with HTTPS://, meaning your data is secure from hackers and malicious third parties.
Payment methods Customer support at Genesis Casino UK
Customer service at Genesis Casino is a bit of a mixed bag. I had an initial problem verifying my account, as my address wasn’t listed in their drop-down menu, and there wasn’t a way for me to change it manually. I sent the email support team several messages about this, and I got little to no help from them. However, when I contacted the live support, they were able to resolve my issue within a few minutes and get my account fully verified. If you ever have a problem at Genesis casino, particularly when it comes to banking options, I recommend speaking to the live chat team rather than sending an email.
The speed of response from the customer support team also varies depending on the method you use. It only takes a minute or two to get connected to a member of the Genesis Casino live chat team, whereas you’ll likely be left waiting for over half a day when contacting the email team. However, if you want to speak to the live chat team, you have to jump through a couple of hoops. When you first start the live chat window, you’re met with one of those chat support robots, but I found if you choose the “Other” option, you’ll get the option to speak to a representative.
There are also two phone numbers on the customer support page, but neither of them are currently active. If you call them, they direct you to use the live chat option. It’s unclear whether they’re planning on launching a phone support system or if these numbers were previously active. In case they do provide phone support in the future, here are the two phone numbers.
- UK - 08007555348
- EU - 00356 27780065
The live chat team and the email support team are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
FAQ - Genesis Casino UK
I’ve covered a lot so far in this Genesis casino review, but if you still have any questions, here’s where you’ll find the answers.