Owned by the experienced Genesis Global Group, Kassu Casino launched in 2019, making it one of the newest casino sites we’ve reviewed. That modernity can be seen in its sleek, simple layout paired with a cartoony art style that is becoming increasingly common as casinos seek to gamify the gambling experience.
Kassu offers you a range of games to choose from as well as plenty of different deposit methods to get your money on and off the site. Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal are among the dozen or so Kassu Casino banking options available to you. The question you’re likely to have with a site as new as this is, “is Kassu Casino legit?” With my experience using the site and the experienced group behind its creation, there’s no doubt that Kassu Casino UK is legit.
Top deposit methods available at Kassu Casino UK
There are over a dozen deposit methods for you to choose from at Kassu Casino, which gives you plenty of choices. No matter what payment provider you prefer, Kassu Casino is likely to support it. They support some of the best online banking methods, and their deposit/withdrawal processes are really easy to follow. It only takes a couple of clicks, and your payment will be submitted. While there are plenty to choose from, we’re going to take a look at Kassu Casino's top deposit methods first.
- Kassu Casino Paypal - Arguably one of the best payment providers for online casino transactions, PayPal provides fast and secure deposits and withdrawals. In fact, PayPal has one of the best Kassu Casino withdrawal times, as it’s one of many payment providers that offer instant withdrawals.
- Kassu Casino Visa - One of, if not the biggest, debit card providers in the UK, Visa offers a convenient and safe way of depositing your money to Kassu Casino.
- Kassu Casino Trustly - In lieu of traditional bank transfers, Kassu Casino utilises Trustly - an instant bank transfer provider. Rather than waiting 3-5 business days for your bank transfers, Trustly processes deposits and withdrawals instantly.
- Kasu Casino Skrill - Another e-wallet provider similar to Paypal, Skrill has been widely used for online casino transactions since its inception at the start of the millennium. It offers secure and lightning-fast transactions, making it a great choice if you want your money instantly.
How to deposit and withdraw at Kassu Casino UK
The simple design of Kassu’s site makes it easy to use, whether you’re looking to find and play your favourite game or deposit and withdraw at Kassu Casino. Moving your money on and off the site is easy; it’s never taken me more than a few seconds to confirm my deposit or withdrawal. We’ll show you in the screenshots below just how easy it is to use the site and process your payments.
How to deposit at Kassu Casino UK?
Even if it’s your first time using the site, you’ll quickly see how easy it is to make a deposit. After you’ve made your first deposit, it’s even easier. Your details will be saved after your first payment, so it only takes a couple of clicks to make another deposit. Let’s take a look at just how easy it is.
- Create Your Account - You need to have a verified account at Kassu before you’re able to deposit money. This means that once you have your Kassu Casino log in, you’ll have to provide KYC documents. A note of warning; unlike most casinos, Kassu does not accept bank statements/documents as proof of address, so you’ll need to use an alternate method like a utility bill or insurance document.
- Click Deposit - In the top right-hand corner of the page, there’s a red “Deposit” button. Click this to start your deposit process.
- Choose Your Deposit Method - The deposit page will pop up where you can select your deposit method from a drop-down menu. Here is also where you enter the amount you’d like to deposit and whether or not you’d like to redeem a deposit bonus. You can either enter a Kassu Casino promo code or select a bonus from the drop-down menu.
- Enter Your Details - If this is your first time depositing with this payment provider, you will be asked to provide your details. If you have already deposited, you can select to use your previous details or enter new ones.
- Click Continue - At the bottom of the details page is a continue button. Click that and follow any security prompts from your chosen deposit method. Once you have done that, your payment will be processed, and your funds will be available to play with.
It’s as easy as that! You’ve just made your first deposit to Kassu Casino!
How to withdraw from Kassu Casino UK?
Once you’ve had enough fun and want to take your money back off the site, you’ll find that it’s just as easy as depositing. One of the benefits of playing at Kassu Casino is that the majority of withdrawals are processed instantly - meaning you’ll likely see your money back in your account within a day. Just follow a couple of simple steps, and your money will be on its way to your account.
However, a 2.49% fee is charged for every withdrawal, with a minimum fee of £2.99 and a maximum fee of £19.99. Due to this withdrawal fee, I recommend that you only withdraw money from Kassu sparingly, and it’s better to wait until the 2.49% fee passes the £2.99 minimum, so you’re not charged a higher percentage.
- Click Withdraw - In the top right-hand corner of the page, there is a “Withdraw” button, so click this to start your withdrawal process.
- Choose Your Withdrawal Method - The screen that pops up will prompt you to choose your withdrawal method from a drop-down list. You can only choose from methods you’ve previously used to deposit as well as Trustly and Kassu Casino MiFinity. On this page, you also enter your withdrawal amount. Each transaction has a minimum withdrawal amount of £10.
- Confirm Withdrawal- Upon clicking the withdraw button, you’ll receive a pop-up telling you that withdrawals cannot be reversed. If you’d like to continue with the withdrawal, click “Proceed”.
- Confirm Your Details - If you are withdrawing using the same payment provider that you used to deposit, your details are automatically saved and will be used to process your withdrawal. If you are using Trustly or MiFinity for the first time, you’ll be prompted to enter your details.
After confirming your details, your withdrawal will be processed. If you’re using one of the many e-wallets they offer for withdrawals, such as Kassu Casino Neosurf, your withdrawal will be processed instantly!
When you’re about to withdraw, make sure to check your Kassu Casino bonus balance before you do. If you withdraw before your bonus has been fully completed, the rest of your bonus may be voided.
Mobile App payment methods experience at Kassu Casino UK
Rather than having a dedicated Kassu Casino mobile app, the company have instead decided to have a mobile-optimized website. The mobile site has all the functionality of the desktop version, and I found it’s just as easy to use. The deposit button is always at the bottom of the screen while you’re navigating the site, making it quick and easy to top up your balance. The menu works the same way as the desktop site, and you’ll find the withdrawal option there. When it comes to processing your deposit or withdrawal, the steps are just the same as you’re used to on your computer. The site works best in Chrome, and Apple users will run into problems if they try to use the site in Safari.
A word of warning, when looking for a Kassu Casino app, I did find what looked to be a mobile app in the Google Play Store. However, when I asked customer support, they said they do not have a Kassu Casino mobile app. I recommend just using the site when playing on your laptop - it works so well that you won’t feel like you need to have a dedicated app.
Bonuses and Promotions Kassu Casino UK
Bonuses and promotions are the lifeblood of a casino’s player pool. If they don’t offer their customers little kickbacks in the form of promotions, they’re going to go to a site that does. Naturally, in an effort to get players to choose their site instead of their competitors, casinos try to outdo each other in this department. Kassu is no different in this regard and offers a range of different Kassu Casino promotions.
The site gives its new customers two similar but slightly different Kassu Casino welcome bonuses to choose from when you sign up to their site. The first is a 100% matched deposit Kassu Casino bonus up to £100, plus 300 Kassu Casino free spins. This is the offer I chose when I signed up, as I like having the extra free spins on top of my bonus. 30 free spins are released when you first deposit and the remaining 270 are spread over the next 9 days. This promotion is not available to players who deposit using Skrill, Neteller, Paysafe, PayPal, or Ecopayz are not eligible for this promotion, as per the Kassu Casino bonus policy.
The other welcome offer is a 100% matched deposit bonus of up to £100 for use at the Kassu Casino real money live casino games. A slightly worse offer as it doesn’t come with the 300 free spins, but it is the better choice for people who prefer to play live casino games. Players who deposit using Skrill or Neteller are not eligible for this deposit bonus.
Fab Friday 25% Bonus
If you want to kick start your weekend, Fab Friday has you covered! It’s a bonus offer for repeat depositors; as long as you meet certain criteria, you can get a 25% bonus on your deposit, up to £50, on a Friday. To qualify for this bonus, you must have made two or more deposits since joining the casino and have deposited £50 or more at least four days before Friday. If you’re a regular depositor, this will give you a healthy boost to your bankroll!
Free Spins Tuesday
If you need a midweek pick-me-up, Kassu Casino’s Free Spins Tuesday has you covered. If you deposit and play through £10 or more between Friday and Monday, you’ll receive 20 free spins when you deposit on Tuesday. In order to claim this bonus, you must be opted in to receive emails from Kassu, and you must select the bonus from the drop-down menu when you make your Tuesday deposit. This offer is eligible in conjunction with any deposit method.
Security and safety features of Payment Methods at Kassu Casino UK
Your safety is paramount when I write my reviews and quite frankly, I wouldn’t review a site where I didn’t feel comfortable depositing my own money. I had no such qualms with Kassu Casino, as when I did my research, I found them to be very upfront about their security and the measures they take to keep your money safe.
Kassu Casino’s parent company, Genesis Global, is fully licensed and regulated by the Malta Gambling authority as well as the UK Gambling Commission. Kassu also fully complies with GDPR regulations, meaning that it is required to keep your data secure under the threat of heavy fines, which can reach the tens of millions.
It keeps your data secure by ensuring that your connection is always secured using industry-standard encryption technology. When your connection is encrypted, it means that only Kassu Casino can see the data you’re sharing and that all communications are private. You can see for yourself whether or not the connection is secure by checking the web address. If you see the web address starts with HTTPS://, you know that the connection is secure. If it starts with HTTP://, it means that the connection is not secure. You’ll notice that Kassu Casino connections always start with HTTPS://, meaning your data is secure from hackers and malicious third parties.
Payment methods Customer support at Kassu Casino UK
Truth be told, I’ve had a mixed experience with the customer support team at Kassu Casino. I initially had trouble verifying my account details, and after several unhelpful email correspondences, I found myself no closer to getting the issue resolved. However, one live chat with the customer service team resolved my issue within a few minutes. If you have a problem, I’d recommend speaking with the live chat team before you try to send an email, as I found them to be a lot more helpful.
The speed of response from both teams is very quick, which is exactly what you want when potentially dealing with monetary issues. The email team usually responds within a couple of hours, and it doesn’t take more than a couple of minutes to get connected to a member of the Kassu Casino live chat team. It’s important to note that if you want to speak to a live chat team member, you must get through one of those live chat support robots first. I found that if you select the “other” option, you’ll immediately be given a choice to speak to the live chat team.
There is also a phone number for both UK and EU residents if you’d prefer to speak to someone directly. Those numbers are as follows.
● UK - 08000294558
● EU - 00356 27782825
The customer service team is available 7 days a week between the hours of 9am and 1am.
FAQ - Kassu Casino UK
I’ve been through a lot of topics in my Kassu Casino review, but if you still have any questions, here’s where you’ll find the answers.