Initially launching in 2014, Magic Red Casino has been through a tumultuous time in its relatively short history. It was owned at the time by Redfinger Trading Limited, but the site shut down in 2016 after limited success. It was later picked up by the Aspire Global brand and relaunched with the same name and is now seeing a lot more success. After such a rocky history, you may wonder, “is Magic Red Casino legit?” I can confidently say it is, as it is fully licensed by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta.
One of the reasons that can be attributed to its success is the wide range of Magic Red Casino banking options available to its players, including PayPal, Skrill, Visa, and many more. There are over 300 games to play on the site, with Magic Red Casino live casino games available. In this Magic Red Casino review, I’ll give you my honest opinion of the site and an in-depth look into how good their deposit options are.
Top deposit methods available at Magic Red Casino UK
Magic Red Casino UK will likely support whichever payment you usually use when depositing to an online casino, as they offer some of the industry's best and most commonly used banking options. There are ten different deposit options for you to choose from at Magic Red, giving you plenty of choices to get your money on and off the site. With so many to choose from, it can be hard to decide which one you want to use, so let’s look at the Magic Red Casino top deposit methods.
- Magic Red Casino Trustly - Trustly is quickly becoming one of the most popular online banking platforms in the casino industry. It offers a quick and easy way to make a direct deposit from your bank account without any fees.
- Magic Red Casino Bank Transfer - Magic Red offers free and instant bank transfers, allowing you to make deposits directly from your bank account that are immediately processed and available in your account.
- Magic Red Casino Skrill 1 Tap - Skrill is an e-wallet provider that has been used in the casino industry since its inception. It offers some of the fastest deposit and withdrawal options on the site with no fees for depositing.
- Magic Red Casino MuchBetter - Another e-wallet provider, MuchBetter offers fast and secure payments to and from your casino account. There are no fees for depositing using this payment method.
How to deposit and withdraw at Magic Red Casino UK
Getting your money on and off the site is an easy process at Magic Red; it doesn’t take more than a couple of clicks for you to move your money. While I found the site to be quite busy in its design, the deposit and withdrawal processes are very clear and simple to follow. However, when you go to deposit or withdraw from Magic Red, one of the major downsides is the fees. I’ll go into more detail in the coming sections, but there are fees applied for both depositing and withdrawing with some of the most popular banking methods. These fees are why you didn’t see Magic Red Casino PayPal or Visa in the “Top Deposit Methods” list above. That aside, let’s take a look at just how easy it is to deposit and withdraw at Magic Red Casino.
How to deposit at Magic Red Casino UK?
Getting your money onto Magic Red Casino is a very simple process and only takes a couple of clicks. Even if it’s your first time at an online casino, it won’t take you long to figure it out. Before we look at the step-by-step guide I’ve created, I need to warn you about the fees.
If you plan on using Magic Red Casino Visa, PayPal, or Mastercard, there will be a 2.5% fee on top of your deposit amount. This means that if you wanted to make a deposit of £40, you’ll be charged an extra £1 in fees, making your total deposit amount £41. It may not seem like a lot, but it adds up if you make a lot of deposits. Luckily some options such as Skrill, Instant Banking, and Trustly do not charge fees for depositing.
Now that you know what to look out for let’s look at how easy it is to deposit at Magic Red Casino.
- Create Your Account - The first thing you need to do before you can deposit is create an account at Magic Red. When you create your account, you’ll be asked for details such as your name and address and verify your details. This means that once you’ve got your Magic Red Casino log in, you’ll need to provide KYC documents so your details can be verified.
- Click Deposit - In the top right-hand corner of the page, there is a red “Deposit” button. Click this to start your deposit process.
- Choose Your Deposit Method - Once you’ve clicked the “Deposit” button, you’ll be presented with a list of deposit options. Pick the one that you’d like to use for your deposit.
- Enter Your Deposit Amount - Here, you’ll be prompted to enter your deposit amount and your account details, depending on the deposit method you choose. You can also enter any Magic Red Casino bonus codes you’ve been sent.
- Confirm Your Deposit - At the bottom of the page, you’ll either see a “Deposit” or “Continue” button, depending on your chosen deposit method. Click this and follow any security prompts from your banking method to confirm your transaction.
It’s as simple as that! Your deposit will then be instantly available to play at Magic Red.
How to withdraw from Magic Red Casino UK?
Withdrawing from Magic Red Casino is just as easy as depositing. However, that’s where the positives begin and end. All withdrawal methods will incur a fee of at least £1, the withdrawal options are far more limited than the deposit options, and the withdrawal times can take as long as 6 business days for some payment methods.
- Hover Over The Down Arrow - In the top right-hand corner of the page, you’ll see a downward facing arrow next to your profile picture. Hover your cursor over this arrow and select “Cashout” from the dropdown menu.
- Choose Your Cashout Method - Once you’ve clicked “Cashout”, you’ll be presented with a cashout request screen. Here you can select the withdrawal method you’d like to use. You can only use payment methods you have already used to deposit, and unfortunately, Magic Red Casino Mastercard, Visa, Trustly, Instant Banking, and Paysafecard are not available as withdrawal methods.
- Enter Withdrawal Amount - Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw, with the minimum being £10.
- Confirm Transaction - Once you have entered your deposit amount, confirm that the withdrawal details are correct and click “Request Cashout”.
There you have it; your money is now on its way to your account.
Mobile App payment methods experience at Magic Red Casino UK
While there is no dedicated Magic Red Casino app, their website is fully compatible with mobile devices. This means that you can play on the go and get access to everything you can on the desktop version of the site without having to clog up your phone with another application.
While I found the Magic Red Casino mobile site to be less than perfect (some of the buttons overlap with each other, making it hard to select the one you want), the deposit experience is just as smooth as the desktop site. As they’re both the same platform, just on different devices, you can follow the steps I’ve given you above, and you’ll be able to follow them to a tee.
The withdrawal process is slightly hampered by the overlapping buttons issue, as you need to select the menu button in the top left, which is slightly covered by the site logo. However, once you’ve opened the menu, you can follow the same steps as the desktop site to withdraw your money from your account.
Bonuses and Promotions Magic Red Casino UK
With so much competition in the industry, bonuses and promotions are how online casinos attract players to their sites. We’ve reached the point where all of the major players have a wide selection of games and good quality software, so players are looking for what they can get back from playing on the site. I think that the Magic Red Casino promotions are slightly below average compared to other casino sites I’ve reviewed, but they’re certainly better than nothing. Let’s take a look.
The Magic Red Casino welcome bonus is a 100% matched deposit bonus up to £25, with 25 free spins on the “Starburst” slot. While this isn’t the worst deposit bonus in the world, the maximum matched deposit of £25 leaves a little to be desired compared to other casinos. This Magic Red Casino bonus is only available on your first deposit, and that deposit must be at least £20 for you to be eligible. If you meet the requirements, the bonus will be automatically applied to your account once you deposit.
Magic Spins Tuesday
This promotion is a Magic Red Casino free spins bonus that offers you up to 30 free spins on the Starburst slot if you make a deposit of €/$/£20 or more on a Tuesday. To take advantage of this promotion, make your deposit of at least €/$/£20 and use the Magic Red Casino promo code STARspins. Your account will then be credited with 10 free spins to the Starburst slot. This promotion can be used three times in one day for a maximum of 30 free spins.
Live Casino Weekend
If you want to earn cash back on your live casino play, make a deposit of at least €/$/£20 a Saturday or Sunday and use the promo code LiveBoost. This will give you 10% cash back on any of your live casino losses, up to the value of £20. To be eligible for this promotion, you must wager at least €/$/£20 during the promotional period. One of the upsides of this promotion is that there are no wagering requirements on your cashback, meaning you are free to do with it as you wish.
Security and safety features of Payment Methods at Magic Red Casino UK
When it comes to reviewing and recommending casinos, my number one concern is safety and security. I wouldn’t recommend any site that I wouldn’t feel comfortable playing on myself, and I have no concerns about Magic Red Casino. The casino is fully licensed and regulated by the Lotteries and Gaming Authority of Malta, meaning that it is subject to strict rules when it comes to game integrity and data protection.
As it is regulated by the Maltese Gaming Authority and is registered in Gibraltar, it is subject to GDPR regulation. This means that it is required to keep your personal information and banking data secure under the threat of substantial fines.
Magic Red Casino does this by using the latest 128-bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption technology for every connection to its site. This means that your data is completely private and can only be seen by the casino site. You can check this yourself by looking for the padlock icon next to the web address. You can also check it by looking at the web address, if it starts with HTTPS://, the connection to the site is secure, whereas if it starts with HTTP://, the connection is not secure.
Once they have received your data, they ensure it remains secure by using the latest firewall technology, and they do not share it with other organizations for commercial purposes.
Payment methods Customer support at Magic Red Casino UK
While it’s easy to get hold of the customer support team at Magic Red Casino, getting an answer to your question is a very different matter. I found that the customer support reps didn’t have a very strong grasp of the casino’s policies, which made finding out things like the company’s policy on withdrawal and deposit fees very tricky. If you contact them, you’ll find that the most common answer you’ll get is “It’s in the Terms”, which isn’t particularly helpful if, like me, you read the Terms and Conditions before you contacted them and know that the answer to your question isn’t there.
You can contact the customer support team at Magic Red Casino in two ways. You can speak to the Magic Red Casino live chat team, who are available 7 days a week between the hours of 8am and midnight, or you can send them an email through their email portal. I found that if you persist with the live chat team for long enough, you will be able to get an answer from them, but it’s a lot harder work than it should be.
There is also an extensive FAQ page that has the answer to a number of common questions about the site. I’d recommend checking their first as it will be much less hassle than speaking to the support team.
FAQ - Magic Red Casino UK
I’ve covered a lot in this review, but if you still have any questions, here’s where you’ll find the answers.