Mastercard is one of the UK’s most popular payment methods available for online gambling. Considered safe, secure and reliable, you will find plenty of top online casinos that take Mastercard. Our guide compares the top Mastercard casino sites UK, highlights the pros and any cons for using Mastercard including fees, how to deposit and withdraw, plus a few safety and security tips.
Top Online Mastercard Casinos UK 2022
Best Mastercard Casinos in UK 2022
- Zero deposit fees
- Over 1300 games to choose from
- Instant withdrawals for most banking methods
- Deposit bonuses for existing customers
- Over 400 games to play
- Instant withdrawals for e-wallets
- No deposit fees
- Excellent mobile app
Originally known as Interbank from 1966 to 1969, and Master Charge from 1969 to 1979, Mastercard was created by an alliance of bank card associations in response to the release of BankAmericard issued by the Bank of America, later to become the Visa credit card.
Widely recognized across the world with its distinctive double red and orange circles logo, there are hundreds of Mastercard casinos UK online players can choose from. When signing up to a Mastercard casino online, you can expect secure and hassle-free transactions for both deposits and withdrawals.
You can take your pick from the best Mastercard casinos further down our page, these Mastercard gambling sites will offer you fantastic benefits, speedy transactions, a plethora of games to tickle even the fussiest of tastebuds, secure transactions and professional customer support.
Mastercard Important Information
|Founders:||Alliance of Bank Card Associations|
|Mobile Apps:||iOS/Android/Google Pay|
24hrs / 365 days per year
|Public Stock:||Publicly Traded Company (since 2006)|
Mastercard Casinos UK Pros & Cons
Next we have a list of the pros and cons for using the Mastercard online casino payment method:
- Excellent availability with hundreds of online casinos accepting Mastercard
- Key safety mechanisms for Mastercard UK customers such as Zero Liability protection
- Encrypted payment transactions when making a Mastercard casino deposit
- Casinos that accept Mastercard offer instant deposits with no fees
- Mastercard mobile casino sites offer more convenience for playing on the move
- When making withdrawals at Mastercard casinos UK fees may apply
- Casino Mastercard withdrawals can take longer than other payment methods
- Withdrawals may not be supported by some Mastercard casino UK sites
How to Deposit at Mastercard Casinos UK
Fortunately, when you register at a recommended online casino with Mastercard, for example Kassu Mastercard casino, you are guaranteed a seamless, straightforward process. Choose from our list of cherry-picked Mastercard casino UK sites. As a worldwide recognized brand, Mastercard top up payments are hassle-free and secure.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to completing a Mastercard deposit casino transaction:
- Choose a Safe and Secure Online Casino
The first step is to register with one of the safe Mastercard casinos online. Don’t worry, we’ve taken the hassle out of lengthy searches and provided you with a list of the best pay by Mastercard casino sites. All of our recommended Mastercard deposit casinos are licensed and regulated, providing a safe space for online gambling.
- Register and Create an Account
Once you have chosen your favorite Mastercard online gambling site from our top picks, you will need to register and create an account. This is free and just takes a few minutes, you will need to supply some personal details and chosen username and password.
- Head to the Cashier
Now it’s time to visit the cashier and select Mastercard as your preferred payment method. Mastercard will be easy to spot and is a favored payment option for many players and casino sites. Top casinos with Mastercard deposit and withdrawal options will often have multiple payment methods available.
How much you deposit will depend upon your budget limitations and the online casinos Mastercard limits. Deposit limits can range from as little as £10 up to £10,000. You may also qualify for a Mastercard casino bonus, this could be a deposit match bonus or one of the Mastercard casinos UK free spins offers or even a combination of both.
Once you’ve completed the above steps it’s time to enjoy yourself. Head over to the casino’s lobby where you will have a wide choice of Mastercard slots, table games and more often than not, live dealer tables, just like at our recommended Kwiff Mastercard casino.
Tips when making a deposit with Mastercard
- Ensure you enter the correct personal details including your mobile phone number as you may need to enter a verification code sent to your mobile to open an account
- Double check the Mastercard account details you enter as incorrect card numbers may result in delays and possibly your account being frozen due to suspicious activity
- Always check your Mastercard balance limit as you must not exceed this
- If it’s a pay by phone casino Mastercard deposit option, listen carefully to the automated instructions, if it’s a customer service agent, make sure you speak clearly when passing over your financial details
- Remember to check the Mastercard casino sites terms and conditions for any applicable transaction fees
How to Withdraw from Mastercard Casinos UK
Once you’ve played the slots or had a few rounds at the poker table, you may now be ready to withdraw those much-deserved winnings. Unfortunately, not every online casino offers Mastercard as a withdrawal option, however, for those that do, like Magic Red Mastercard casino, it’s a straightforward process once again.
Here’s a quick step guide to Mastercard withdrawals:
- Head to the Cashier:
Visit the cashier and select the withdrawal tab, this can be accessed from your mobile app as well as desktop device. It may be entitled ‘Bank’ or ‘Cash Out’ but either way it will be clearly marked. Most online casinos insist you withdraw to the original deposit method, for example Duelz Mastercard casino.
- Request a Withdrawal:
Select Mastercard as your preferred option, your depositing details should be stored and so this is a simple process of confirming your details and selecting how much you wish to withdraw. Some Mastercard casinos may impose withdrawal limits but these generally exceed £5,000 per transaction and some may also impose a transaction fee, typically around the 2% mark.
- Processing Times:
The majority of online casinos will impose a 24-48 hours ‘pending’ period following a withdrawal request, this is to ensure that all necessary security checks are completed prior to payout. Once the payout is authorised, you may need to wait on your chosen financial provider to process your funds, this can take anywhere from 2 to 4 business days.
Our recommendations before requesting a withdrawal
- ID Verification: In the UK, online casinos can only authorise withdrawal requests once your ID has been verified. The verification process must be completed at sign-up
- Wagering Requirements: All bonus wagering requirements must be met prior to withdrawals
- Withdrawal Limits and Fees: Check with the online casino’s terms and conditions for any withdrawal limits and/or fees imposed
- Provider Fees: Check with your financial provider as to any fees incurred for processing Mastercard withdrawals
- Processing Times: Check with your financial provider as to the expected clearance times once the withdrawal has been authorised
Mastercard Casinos UK Online Transactions
When looking to deposit or withdraw using Mastercard at one of our top online casinos, most players will have three questions on their minds:
Are there any fees associated with deposits and withdrawals?
When making a deposit at a reputable site, deposits are instant and free. When making a withdrawal from any online casino, it is advised that you check all associated terms and conditions as sometimes, online sites may charge a small transaction fee, this is typically around 2%.
Our Mastercard casino review for your preferred site should highlight any fees that may be incurred. The other fees to look out for are through your financial provider, some banking institutions may charge additional fees to clear funds from an online casino to your account.
What are the deposit and withdrawal limits?
Deposit and withdrawal limits will depend on the individual casino site, many do not put a limit on deposits, but some may incur a daily, weekly and/or monthly withdrawal limit. It is also advised that you check your card limit prior to depositing as you don’t want to go above it, if you’re not sure of the limits connected with your Mastercard contact the card issuer.
How long does it take to process deposits and withdrawals?
Making a deposit at any of our recommended sites such as LeoVegas Mastercard casino are instant and free. Withdrawal processing times will depend on the individual casino’s terms and conditions, let’s take our recommended site 777 Mastercard casino, they offer 1 business day ‘pending’ whilst they complete security checks and advise 3 business days for funds to clear.
You may wish to link your Mastercard with PayPal and use this method for withdrawals at the recommended Genesis Mastercard casino where PayPal withdrawals are processed instantly with a range of £10 to £15,000 per transaction.
Cards Accepted by Mastercard Casinos UK
You may not be aware but Mastercard has several types of card available for personal or business use. When discussing the types of card accepted by online casinos we will focus on the main personal use Mastercard types available.
Mastercard Credit Card
Worldwide, there are several credit card online casinos available, however, Mastercard credit card casino sites are not available in the UK since 2020 when the UKGC issued a blanket ban on all credit card transactions to reduce gambling-related harm and further encourage responsible gambling online.
You will still see on the payment information page of the casino Mastercard accepted but this is for other jurisdictions outside of the UK, so, if you were looking to register with online casinos that accept capital one Mastercard, this is not an option for the UK.
Mastercard Debit Card
You may sometimes hear the term Mastercard Visa, this is in reference to the Mastercard debit card which processes transactions in a similar way to a visa card, taking money directly from your account the instant you make an online casino payment.
When it comes to Mastercard vs Visa casino UK payments, both are readily available and preferred options for online casino operators. Mastercard and Visa are renowned as the two biggest payment processing networks across the globe.
Mastercard Prepaid Card
The Mastercard prepaid option is whereby you top up the card with however much you wish to spend before conducting an online transaction. You may find a few online casinos that accept prepaid Mastercard deposit payments, however, less sites are likely to accept this method as a withdrawal option and in some instances, prepaid card deposits are ineligible for the casino bonus.
Mastercard Prepaid Gift Card
This is a single use card which acts in the same way as Mastercard debit and is known as a Vanilla Prepaid Mastercard, however, once you’ve spent the balance it cannot be topped up and becomes void. If you do find any online casinos that accept Vanilla Mastercard you should check to see if there are any transactional fees incurred and again, casino bonuses may be exempt when using this payment option.
Bonus and Promotions with Mastercard Casinos UK
As one of the most popular payment methods, online casinos that accept Mastercard may also provide players the opportunity to claim a Mastercard casino bonus, whereas if depositing with an alternative payment option such as e-wallet, the method is more often than not, ineligible.
For new customers, the best Mastercard casinos will offer a welcome bonus, just like the recommended Kwiff Casino which offers 200 Free Spins on the popular Book of Dead slot for a minimum deposit of £20. Others such as the highly recommended 777 casino will offer a combined welcome of free spins and cash bonus when you deposit with Mastercard.
For existing Mastercard casino online players there are numerous promotions to be claimed such as cashback rewards, weekly reloads, free spins, deposit bonuses, drop and win tournaments, no deposit bonuses, loyalty/VIP programs and more.
Mastercard Casinos UK Safety and Security
When making online payments, Mastercard offers peace of mind with its range of sophisticated tools to monitor, detect and fight fraud at every stage of the transaction process. Tools include:
Two-factor Authentication - you may be asked to provide two pieces of information which confirm your identity before payment can be confirmed
SecureCode - a one-time passcode may be sent to your mobile to initiate payment confirmation
Zero Liability Protection - you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions
Of course, there are also ways in which you as the customer, can protect yourself when conducting online casino transactions, as follows:
- Make sure you only register at a licensed and regulated, reputable online casino, for example one of our highly recommended sites like Casumo Mastercard casino
- Do not share any personal details including your casino account password – to change your password, contact customer support or follow the casino’s policy
- Double check your card details as you register with the casino, no wrong spellings or mis-information
- Zero Liability Protection only applies if you have taken reasonable care in protecting your card from loss or theft and you report your card lost or stolen immediately
Reputable online casinos such as Grosvenor Mastercard casino will utilize high-end SSL and TLS encryption technology to safeguard all data and financial transactions. It’s easy to spot the online casinos that take safety and security seriously as they will promote their online security provider through a logo in the footer of the web page or you can find it by clicking on the padlock icon next to the url in your web browser.
Best Online Casinos that Accept Mastercard in the UK
Here’s a brief overview of the best online casinos that accept Mastercard in the UK:
Offering a fabulous Mastercard casino bonus to welcome new customers of up to £100 + 300 free spins, the Kassu Casino also boasts multiple payment methods including Mastercard top up payments for deposits.
- One of the top Mastercard casinos UK free spins bonus deals offering up to 300 free spins
- 1 to 3 days processing times for Mastercard Debit card withdrawals
- All deposits including Mastercard Debit capped at £5,000
- All withdrawals including Mastercard Debit capped at £15,000
This modern pay by Mastercard casino features a lively and bountiful sportsbook alongside it’s live casino tables, slots and table games provided by a plethora of top quality software developers.
- Mastercard deposits and withdrawals are not limited
- User friendly Mastercard mobile casino through the dedicated Kwiff Casino app
- Lack of casino promotions advertised on the Mastercard gambling sites webpage
- To qualify for Mastercard casino bonus spins you must deposit and wager £20 on any slot game daily and the maximum winnings are capped at £250
Magic Red Casino
Renowned for its existing player promotions that include Cashback Weekends and Magic Spins Tuesday, this popular Mastercard online casino welcomes you to a plethora of live casino tables, slots and jackpot games.
- A top casino where you can deposit through and withdraw to your Mastercard with PayPal
- A reputable Mastercard online gambling site, licensed and regulated by both the UKGC and Malta Gaming Authority
- Our Mastercard casino review discovered that Magic Red Casino’s Live Chat is not available 24/7
- A relatively small games library (250+) for this Mastercard casino online in comparison with its peers
As one of the top online casinos accepting Mastercard, Duelz Casino not only offers a multitude of payment options recognized and trusted by the online gambling community, but it also provides a bounty of existing player promotions on top of the generous welcome bonus.
- Over 1,000 Mastercard slots to tempt your fancy including several popular choices and brand new releases
- Exclusive Duelz Tournaments with almost £3,000 cash prizes every day at the Mastercard casino UK
- Withdrawals at this Mastercard online casino are capped at £100,000 per month
- This Mastercard casinos online design is colorful and easy to navigate, however, the user interface could read better with a clearer font choice
One of the most popular Mastercard casinos UK with a splendid combination of online sports betting and casino games featuring live events and membership to both the online and land-based casino arenas.
- A Mastercard mobile casino offering the same experience through the app with all bonuses available including the Wheel of Wins which is free to play, once a day
- The Mastercard casino bonus which welcomes you to its online site features extremely low wagering requirements
- As one of our recommended Mastercard casinos, the only slight downside is the table games offering which we feel could be updated with some of the more recent variations
With a top Mastercard casino deposit bonus offering 100% match deposit up to £100 and 300 free spins on the ever-popular slot game Starburst, the recommended Genesis Casino kickstarts your journey with a bang.
- An abundance of top Mastercard slots, table games, progressive jackpots, live dealer games and more, provided by renowned iGaming software developers
- Multiple payment options are available at this Mastercard online gambling site with speedy withdrawal times ranging from instant to 3 business days
- Although this is a pay by Mastercard casino and accepts deposits using the debit card, we were surprised to discover that Mastercard is not available as a withdrawal option
We can see why this colorful site made it onto the best Mastercard casinos list with its low wagering requirements, extensive games portfolio and live sports action, you even qualify for Casumo random rewards automatically from the moment you start playing.
- Over 2,000 casino games are on offer at this Mastercard casino online and can also be accessed by the dedicated Casumo mobile app via Google Play or the App Store
- A Mastercard deposit casino with no fees charged for withdrawals over £10
- Relatively low Mastercard casino bonus offering 100% deposit match up to £25 with 20 bonus spins only available on Sahara Riches Cash Collect slot
As a trailblazer in innovative mobile gaming, you will find this Mastercard mobile casino available for iOS and Android devices featuring identical experiences to its desktop version including exclusive game releases, fantastic customer service and live sports betting.
- Not only is this a Mastercard casino deposit site offering a decent welcome bonus of up to £100 and 50 free spins, but it also boasts a superb no deposit bonus of 10 free spins just for signing up
- An abundance of existing player promotions are available at this Mastercard casino UK including Drop Pots Bingo Room, Live Lightning Mondays and Game Show Saturdays
- The Mastercard casino bonus has slightly restrictive expiry conditions with bonus spins lasting 3 days and the cash bonus needing to be wagered within 7 days
This retro-style Mastercard UK casino site boasts multiple payment options, a plethora of online games, hot promotions which include earning comp points that can be redeemed for cash and all delivered with a quirky Las Vegas feel of the 1950’s.
- Using the Mastercard casinos UK code of WELCOME777, you will be able to claim the generous welcome package of up to £200 deposit match with 14 days expiry attached
- This Mastercard gambling sites live casino offers over 100 live dealer games with plenty of popular variants
- The Mastercard casinos welcome bonus has slightly high wagering requirements (50x) and bonus winnings are capped at £500
One of our favorite Mastercard casinos online that offers you absolutely zero wagering requirements on any bonus offer, winnings are also uncapped meaning any wins even if they’re from a free spin or bonus, are yours to keep.
- Both Mastercard top up payments and withdrawals are available with a minimum deposit of £10
- High end SSL and TLS encryption technology is utilized to ensure all Mastercard transactions are safeguarded and secure
- The MrQ’s casino welcome bonus is rather low in comparison to others on the best Mastercard casinos list, offering just 20 free spins from your minimum £10 deposit with 48 hours expiry
How We Select The Best Mastercard Casinos UK
We have included a list of highly recommended Mastercard Casinos UK for you to browse and compare, however, you may be wondering why you should trust our selection of top picks and this is quite understandable. Let’s highlight why certain online casinos make it onto our list of recommended but others just don’t make the grade.
Our team of experts work tirelessly to compare and review the best Mastercard casinos to ensure they have the most up-to-date information and that all recommended sites are offering a fair and secure online gambling experience. Here are some of the most important points:
Safety and Security
A background check is conducted to make sure the Mastercard online casino is licensed and regulated by a recognized gaming authority such as the United Kingdom Gaming Commission and/or Malta Gaming Authority. We also ensure that the Mastercard gambling sites utilize the latest encryption technology to safeguard all data and financial transactions.
We check that all recommended choices on our list are actually casinos that accept Mastercard for both deposits and withdrawals whether that be Mastercard Debit or Prepaid (UK), or Mastercard Credit for other jurisdictions. We also like to check that the site also offers plenty of alternative payment options should you fancy a change.
Fees and Processing Times
Our team will scrutinize the terms and conditions to highlight any fees for casinos that take Mastercard and to advise on the expected ‘pending’ times for authorizing withdrawals and typically how long those funds should take to reach your account once the request is approved.
We make sure that any limits imposed on the Mastercard casino deposit or withdrawal amounts, whether those be capped on a daily, weekly or monthly basis are fair and transparent.
We ensure that all Mastercard casino bonus information is updated for the recommended sites, plus we’ll check that wagering requirements and any other terms associated are fair and achievable. It’s also worth noting that Mastercard offers a reward program for users, this includes cashback and special offers, you can check the Mastercard website for more details.
We want you to enjoy your experience at the top Mastercard casinos UK so ensure that each recommended site has a great choice of casino games, employs third party auditors to monitor fair gaming compliance and have onboarded plenty of quality iGaming software developers.
The best Mastercard casinos need to offer excellent customer service, it should be readily available across various forms of communication such as live chat, telephone and email. The customer support team should be professional, friendly and knowledgeable. Most top online casinos provide 24/7 support across 365 days a year.
Alternative Payment Methods to Mastercard in UK Casinos
As we mentioned earlier, the best Mastercard casinos will offer multiple payment methods, here we have listed a few of those alternatives for you to browse, it’s worth noting that not all are eligible for both deposits and withdrawals at every casino site and you should check all available options first:
|Name||Type||Deposit Range||Withdrawal Range|
Deposit Range£5 - £99,999
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
TypeInstant Bank Transfer
Deposit Range£5 - £1,000,000
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
Deposit Range£5 – £99,000
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
Deposit Range£10 - £32,500
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
Deposit Range£5 - £100,000
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
Deposit Range£5 - £100,000
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
TypePay by Phone
Deposit Range£10 - £30
Deposit Range£10 - £300,000
Withdrawal RangeNo Limit
Deposit Range£10 - £10,000
Withdrawal RangeUp to £10,000
Deposit Range£10 - £15,000
Withdrawal RangeUp to £50,000
Deposit Range£10 - £10,000
FAQ: Mastercard Casinos UK
We hope you have found our Mastercard Casinos UK guide informative, however, we also appreciate you may feel overwhelmed with so much to digest. With this in mind we have pulled together a few frequently asked questions sent in by our readers:
Do I have to pay fees when using my Mastercard in an online casino?
This will depend on the individual Mastercard casinos terms and conditions. There isn’t usually a fee charged for depositing, however, some sites may charge up to 2% fee for Mastercard withdrawals.
How long will it take to place a deposit at Mastercard online casinos?
Mastercard casino deposit transactions are instant and secure. It is a hassle-free experience and completed in minutes by visiting the cashier, clicking on your preferred Mastercard payment option, choosing the amount to deposit and confirming your payment.
Does Mastercard allow online gambling?
Yes, Mastercard does allow for online gambling and is widely used and accepted by players and operators alike. It must be noted that the UKGC issued a blanket ban on all credit card transactions, however, Mastercard Debit and Prepaid are accepted.
Is Mastercard safe to use for online casinos?
Mastercard is one of the world’s largest payment processing networks and as such offers sophisticated tools to monitor, detect and fight fraud at every stage of the transaction process including Two-factor Authentication, SecureCode and Zero Liability Protection.
Is Mastercard a preferred method of payment for online casinos?
Yes, Mastercard is widely popular, providing safe and secure payments, it is a preferred payment option amongst casino operators and players. Mastercard is one of the most reliable and largest payment processing networks.
What are the potential downsides to playing at Mastercard Gambling Sites?
The only possible downside to Mastercard gambling sites is that if you are from the UK you cannot use a credit card, there may be Mastercard casinos UK fees associated with withdrawals and winnings may take slightly longer to reach your account in comparison to other options e.g., PayPal.
Why Choose Online Mastercard Casinos UK
Mastercard is widely accepted and as such opens the doors to several of the top online casinos as demonstrated in our recommended list featuring reputable and popular sites. As one of the largest payment processing networks, Mastercard enables safe and secure online transactions to include instant casino deposits and hassle-free withdrawals.
- The Digital Banking Club United kingdom
- Top Online Mastercard Casinos UK 2022