About Bank Transfer Casinos UK
It may be considered, by the chosen few, that bank transfers are no longer en vogue when it comes to online casino payments, however, they would be very much mistaken. Many gamblers still prefer to use the bank transfer method when depositing or cashing-out due to its reliability and age-old familiarity.
Bank transfers, or wire transfers as you may know them best, date back to the 19th century when bank operators would transmit a message via telegraph to a fellow banking provider in another city to authorize the release of funds.
In the 70’s, seven international banking providers devised a transfer system known as Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication, or SWIFT for short. The system was designed to standardize the transfer process between countries, guaranteeing that funds would be secure. It is a similar system that is used today with the exception that most of it is now automated.
The internet has brought about a change in payment options available to players and online casino operators with some methods offering instant payments. However, for those of you wishing to stick to your guns and use a familiar method, there is still an abundance of bank transfer gambling sites.
Although renowned for slightly longer processing times, we have seen a rise in instant bank transfer casino UK sites, or rapid transfer casino UK sites as they are also known, whereby casino operators are able to process bank transfer payments much quicker and more in line with other modern-day options.
Bank Transfer Important Information
|Accepted Currencies:||Worldwide |
24hrs / 365 days per year
Telephone: 0808 234 9168
|Public Stock:||Publicly Traded Company (since 2006|
Advantages and Disadvantages of Bank Transfers in UK Casinos
Take a look at some of the advantages and disadvantages for using an online casinos bank transfer payment method:
- Widely popular with extensive availability of bank transfer casinos online
- Safe and secure payment option through your trusted banking provider
- Encrypted payment transactions when making a bank transfer casino deposit
- Casinos that accept bank transfer payments offer higher limit deposits
- A pay by bank transfer casino may offer special bonuses
- For making withdrawals at bank transfer casinos UK fees may apply
- Bank transfer casinos UK online withdrawals can take longer than other payment options
- A few bank transfer deposit casinos may not support withdrawals
How to Deposit With a Bank Transfer in Online Casinos UK
As long as you have a bank account, registering at a recommended bank transfer casino online will be a breeze. Our team of experts work tirelessly to bring you the best casinos based on payment methods UK, so check out our list of number one sites for casinos with bank transfer options.
Here’s a quick step guide to making a bank transfer online casino deposit:
1. Choose a Reputable Online Bank Transfer Casino UK
This is where we come in! Browse our list of the best bank transfer casino sites and choose which one suits you the most when factoring in your preferences. Don’t worry, all of our recommended bank transfer gambling sites are licensed and regulated by authorized gaming authorities such as the United Kingdom Gambling Commission (UKGC).
2. Register and Sign Up for an Account
Now that you’ve selected your preferred pay by bank transfer casino site, you are ready to register and create your online casino account. The process is free, takes a few minutes and requires you to supply personal information. Take care to supply the correct details, for instance your mobile number or email address, as this may be used to send a verification link.
3. Select Your Payment Option
Next you will need to visit the cashier and select bank transfer as your preferred method. You will need to provide your bank details and verify this information with the casino, this also allows your bank to contact you should they spot any fraudulent activity. The best casinos that take bank transfer deposits will usually accept withdrawals using the same method, but if not, will have several alternatives to choose from.
4. Make a Deposit
The size of your casino bank transfer deposit will depend on your budget allowance and any limits imposed by the online casino. Deposit limits for all payment methods can range anywhere from £10 to £10,000. It’s at the deposit stage that you may qualify for a bank transfer casino bonus so make sure to check how to claim your welcome bonus.
5. Let’s Play
That’s it, you’re ready to visit the casino lobby where you can browse the games available. You may have claimed one of the bank transfer casinos UK free spins welcome bonus with your deposit and so will head straight to the slots library to get your new bank transfer casino journey off to a flying start!
Deposit Limits With Bank Transfer Casinos UK
When it comes to bank transfer casino sites UK deposit limits, these will depend on the individual casino operator concerned as they are not set by your banking provider. For example, one of our top bank transfer deposit casino sites, Kassu Casino has set its deposit limit at £5,000.
Other recommended bank transfer online gambling sites may offer a welcome package which includes a deposit match bonus ‘up to’ amount, for example 777 Casino offers 100% up to £200, this doesn’t mean you can only deposit £200 just that it will only match up to that amount.
Most online bank transfer casino sites will set a minimum deposit limit of around £10 - £20. If it’s a pay by phone casino bank transfer deposit option, listen carefully to the automated instructions so as to deposit correctly. If it’s a customer service agent at the end of the phone, make sure you speak clearly and request they repeat your chosen deposit amount for verification.
It's worth noting that if the chosen casino bank transfer accepted deposit limit is too low for your needs, there’s every reason to contact the customer support team and enquire about an adjustment. Many bank transfer casino sites offer much higher deposit limits for this particular payment method as opposed to others.
How to Withdraw With a Bank Transfer From Online Casinos UK
Surprisingly, not every online casino site offers the option to withdraw via a bank transfer, however, many do and just like depositing, withdrawals are a safe and simple process.
Here’s a helpful guide to bank transfer casino withdrawal transactions:
1. Head to the Cashier
Visit the cashier and choose the withdrawal option, this may be titled ‘Bank’ or ‘Payout’ and remember, you can also withdraw via the bank transfer mobile casino app if you’re playing on the move. Many online casino sites prefer you to withdraw to your original depositing method so your details will already be stored.
2. Request a Withdrawal
Choose the ‘bank transfer’ or ‘wire transfer’ option from the dropdown list, confirm your account details and select how much you wish to withdraw. You may find that certain bank transfer casinos will impose maximum withdrawal limit and/or fees.
3. Processing Times
Typically, bank transfer casino withdrawal processing times can be longer than alternative payment methods, this is not down to the casino operator but due to the processing times imposed by your banking provider. You can expect to wait anywhere from up to 5 to 7 days for funds to clear.
However, for those in a rush, there are instant bank transfer casinos UK whereby operators are able to offer faster withdrawals bringing the processing times down to a more reasonable 3 business days, these sites can also be referred to as rapid transfer casinos UK and are becoming more popular.
Our recommendations before requesting a withdrawal
- ID Verification: According to the UKGC, online casino sites must verify a player’s identification at the sign-up stage and prior to processing withdrawal requests
- Wagering Requirements: Check any bonus terms and conditions as all wagering requirements must be met prior to withdrawals
- Withdrawal Limits and Fees: Always scan through the casino’s terms and conditions for any imposed withdrawal limits and/or fees
- Provider Fees: Prior to setting up your bank transfer payments it’s always best to check with your banking provider as to any fees they may charge to clear your funds
- Processing Times: Check the online casino’s predicted pending time for withdrawals and their expected clearance time as well as your banking provider’s processing times
Withdrawal Limits With Bank Transfer Casinos UK
It is quite common for bank transfer casinos to impose withdrawal limits, not just for a bank transfer but for other payment methods too. The limits imposed will vary from one operator to another and the best advice is to check the site’s terms and conditions prior to registering.
For example, one of our recommended top bank transfer casinos online, Kassu Casino, imposes a £15,000 withdrawal limit per transaction whereas the popular Duelz Casino has set a maximum limit per transaction of £100,000.
Bank Transfer Online Casinos Transactions
There are usually three questions that enter player’s minds when looking to deposit or withdraw at a casino with bank transfer:
Are there any fees associated with deposits and withdrawals?
Online casinos that take bank transfer payments don’t usually charge for depositing, however, there may be a small fee incurred for withdrawals, this can be imposed by either the casino operator and/or your chosen banking provider.
You can either check our recommended bank transfer casino review on your chosen site, browse the casino’s terms and conditions or contact the operator’s customer support service plus it’s advisable to check with your chosen banking provider as to any processing fees.
What are the deposit and withdrawal limits?
Deposit and withdrawal limits will depend solely on the casino operator’s policies, most don’t impose limits for deposits, however, many do for withdrawals. For player’s wishing to pay by bank transfer casino limits can often be set at a higher threshold than for other methods.
How long does it take to process deposits and withdrawals?
Deposits by bank transfer are pretty much instant, whereas withdrawals can typically take up to 5-7 business days to clear into your account. However, if you’re looking for a faster payout, look for the rapid transfer casino UK option in the casino’s payment methods.
What is the difference between crypto wallets vs bank transfers?
Crypto wallets are a digital currency and fairly new to the market, not many online casinos accept payment through cryptocurrency due to the lack of trust and understanding, however, this is ever-changing as the popularity of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies continues to increase.
Bank transfers are at the opposite end of the spectrum compared to crypto wallets as they are one of the oldest, most trusted and widely accepted online casino payment options still in operation today. There may be a few that have ditched the bank transfer for faster payouts but there are still millions that prefer this traditional banking method.
Bonus and Promotions with Bank Transfer Casinos UK
Near the top of your checklist for any new casino will be the bank transfer casino bonus and promotions and we can assure you, there are plenty available in our top ten list of the best bank transfer casinos UK. Compare now and choose from cashback rewards, free spins, weekly reloads, deposit bonuses, loyalty programs, exclusive tournaments and more.
As one of the most trusted methods of payment, online casinos accepting bank transfer deposits will offer new players the opportunity to claim a welcome package which can often combine a deposit match with free spins to get your casino journey off to a head start, whereas e-wallets and prepaid payment options can often be ineligible.
Safety and Security in Bank Transfer Casinos UK
Bank transfers are considered safe and secure as they cut out any middle man or third party by moving funds directly to or from your bank and the casino operator’s account. From days of old we have been able to put our trust in banks and over the years encryption has evolved to become the state-of- the-art technology we see today.
Not only do banks operate with the strictest of encryption technology but reputable casino operators, licensed by recognized gaming authorities such as the UKGC or Malta Gaming Authority also ensure they are utilizing the latest SSL and TLS encryption to safeguard all data and financial transactions.
You may feel nervous about sharing your bank details with the chosen casino operator but don’t be, this information is completed on a secure web page which is encrypted and protected by both the bank transfer casino operator and your banking provider.
Likewise, if you are using the bank transfer mobile casino app, the same encrypted technology is utilized. You will more than likely be asked to complete the two-factor or even three-factor authentication where you provide two or three pieces of information for ID verification before the bank transfer is confirmed.
Here’s a quick checklist:
- Only register at a reputable online casino, check our list of highly recommended sites
- Be prepared to verify your banking details with the casino operator prior to transactions
- Do not share any personal account details or casino account password with anyone
- Double check your banking details are correct when registering at the casino
- Some casinos will send you a one-time passcode to your mobile to initiate payment (SecureCode)
- Check for the casino’s security provider e.g., GoDaddy, GamCare by looking for the company’s logo in the footer or clicking on the padlock next to the URL in your web browser
Best Online Casinos that Accept Bank Transfer in the UK
Here’s a brief overview of the best online casinos that accept bank transfer in the UK:
Kassu Bank Transfer Casino – Offering a fabulous bank transfer casino bonus to welcome new customers of up to £100 + 300 free spins, the Kassu Casino also boasts multiple payment methods including bank transfer casino deposits and withdrawals.
- One of the top bank transfer casinos UK free spins bonus deals offering up to 300 free spins
- Plenty of live dealer games once you make your first bank transfer casino deposit
- All deposits including bank transfer are capped at £5,000
- All withdrawals including bank transfer are capped at £15,000
Kwiff Bank Transfer Casino – This modern pay by bank transfer casino features a lively and bountiful sportsbook alongside it’s live casino tables, slots and table games provided by a plethora of top quality software developers.
- No bank transfer casino withdrawal limits
- User-friendly bank transfer mobile casino through the dedicated Kwiff Casino app
- Lack of casino promotions advertised on the bank transfer gambling sites webpage
- To qualify for bank transfer casino bonus spins you must deposit and wager £20 on any slot game daily and the maximum winnings are capped at £250
Magic Red Bank Transfer Casino – Renowned for its existing player promotions that include Cashback Weekends and Magic Spins Tuesday, this popular bank transfer online casino welcomes you to a plethora of live casino tables, slots and jackpot games.
- A top site with excellent bank transfer casino bonus and promotions for existing players
- A reputable bank transfer online gambling site, licensed and regulated by both the UKGC and Malta Gaming Authority (MGA)
- Our bank transfer casino review discovered that Magic Red Casino’s Live Chat is not available 24/7
- A relatively small games library (250+) for this bank transfer casino online in comparison with its peers
Duelz Bank Transfer Casino – As one of the top online casinos accepting bank transfer payments, Duelz Casino not only offers a multitude of payment options recognized and trusted by the online gambling community, but it also provides a bounty of existing player promotions on top of the generous welcome bonus.
- A popular bank transfer casino with over 1,000 slot games to tempt your fancy including several top games and brand new releases
- Exclusive Duelz Tournaments with almost £3,000 cash prizes every day at the bank transfer casino UK
- Withdrawals at this bank transfer online casino are capped at £100,000 per month
- This bank transfer casinos online design is colorful and easy to navigate, however, the user interface would read better with a clearer font choice
Grosvenor Bank Transfer Casino – One of the most popular bank transfer casinos UK with a splendid combination of online sports betting and casino games featuring live events and membership to both the online and land-based casino arenas.
- A bank transfer mobile casino offering the same experience through the app with all bonuses available including the Wheel of Wins which is free to play, once a day
- The bank transfer casino bonus which welcomes you to its online site features extremely low wagering requirements
- As one of our recommended bank transfer casinos online, the only slight downside is the table games offering which we feel could be updated with some of the more recent variations
Genesis Bank Transfer Casino – With a top bank transfer casino deposit bonus offering 100% match deposit up to £100 and 300 free spins on the ever-popular slot game Starburst, the recommended Genesis Casino kickstarts your journey with a bang.
- Top bank transfer casino games available including slots, table games, progressive jackpots, plus renowned iGaming software developers onboarded
- Multiple payment options are available at this rapid transfer casino UK with speedy withdrawal times ranging from instant to 3 business days
- Bank transfer casino deposit limits of £10 - £5,000 and withdrawal limits of £15,000 max
- Bank transfer casinos UK fees charged on withdrawals: 2.49% handling fee (min £2.99 - £19.99 max)
Casumo Bank Transfer Casino – We can see why this colorful site made it onto the best bank transfer casinos list with its low wagering requirements, extensive games portfolio and live sports action, you even qualify for Casumo random rewards automatically from the moment you start playing.
- Over 2,000 casino games are on offer at this bank transfer casino online and can also be accessed by the dedicated Casumo mobile app via Google Play or the App Store
- A bank transfer deposit casino with no fees charged for withdrawals over £10
- Relatively low bank transfer casino bonus offering 100% deposit match up to £25 with 20 bonus spins only available on Sahara Riches Cash Collect slot
LeoVegas Bank Transfer Casino – As a trailblazer in innovative mobile gaming, you will find this bank transfer mobile casino available for iOS and Android devices featuring identical experiences to its desktop version including exclusive game releases, fantastic customer service and live sports betting.
- Not only is this a bank transfer casino deposit site offering a decent welcome bonus of up to £100 and 50 free spins, but it also boasts a superb no deposit bonus of 10 free spins just for signing up
- An abundance of existing player promotions are available at this instant bank transfer casino UK including Drop Pots Bingo Room, Live Lightning Mondays and Game Show Saturdays
- The bank transfer casino bonus has slightly restrictive expiry conditions with bonus spins lasting 3 days and the cash bonus needing to be wagered within 7 days
777 Bank Transfer Casino – This retro-style bank transfer gambling site boasts multiple payment options, a plethora of online games, hot promotions which include earning comp points that can be redeemed for cash and all delivered with a quirky Las Vegas feel of the 1950’s.
- Using the bank transfer casinos UK code of WELCOME777, you will be able to claim the generous welcome package of up to £200 deposit match with 14 days expiry attached
- This bank transfer gambling sites live casino offers over 100 live dealer games with plenty of popular variants
- The bank transfer casinos welcome bonus has slightly high wagering requirements (50x) and bonus winnings are capped at £500
MrQ Bank Transfer Casino – One of our favorite bank transfer casinos online that offers you absolutely zero wagering requirements on any bonus offer, winnings are also uncapped meaning any wins even if they’re from a free spin or bonus, are yours to keep.
- Both bank transfer casino deposit top ups and withdrawals have a minimum threshold of £10
- High end SSL and TLS encryption technology is utilized to ensure all bank transfer transactions are safeguarded and secure
- The MrQ’s casino welcome bonus is rather low in comparison to others on the best bank transfer casinos list, offering just 20 free spins from your minimum £10 deposit with 48 hours expiry
How We Choose Our Top Bank Transfer Online Casinos UK
You will have had time to browse our list of recommended sites by now or at least taken a quick glance at them and understandably, you may be thinking why you should trust our judgement, what makes these the best bank transfer casinos UK ever?
Let us highlight the reasons why. Our expert team of reviewers work their fingers to the bone to make sure only the crème de la crème of bank transfer casinos make it onto our list, ensuring you have the most up-to-date info and can rely on a safe and fair gambling experience.
Here’s an overview of our vetting process for bank transfer casinos online:
Safety and Security
Background checks are conducted to ensure the bank transfer casino sites are licensed and regulated by recognized gaming authorities such as the UKGC and MGA.
We also look for the site’s security provider to ascertain they are utilizing the latest encryption technology to safeguard your transactions.
We always check that our recommended sites are casinos that accept bank transfer transactions and also that they have plenty of alternative options too, just in case you fancy a change.
Fees and Processing Times
We will highlight the bank transfer casinos UK fees alongside the withdrawal processing times and ensure that the operator offers fair terms.
Any deposit or withdrawal limits imposed on bank transfer transactions whether daily, weekly or monthly must be fair and transparent.
All bank transfer casino bonus terms are scrutinized to ensure fair and achievable wagering requirements and expiration times.
Having a great games portfolio provided by top iGaming software developers is a must at our top bank transfer casinos UK, we will also ensure that the casino site employs third party auditors e.g., eCOGRA to monitor RTP (Return To Player) and RNG (Random Number Generator) stats for fair gaming compliance.
The customer support for the best bank transfer casinos needs to be readily available (many operate 24/7, 365 days per year) through various communication channels e.g., live chat, email and provide a friendly and knowledgeable service in a time-sensitive manner.
Alternative Payment Methods to Bank Transfer in UK Casinos
The best bank transfer casinos UK will offer multiple payment methods, next we have listed a few alternatives to the good old-fashioned bank transfer. Be mindful though as not all options are eligible for both depositing and withdrawing at every casino site you come across so you’ll need to check prior to sign-up to avoid disappointment.