Top deposit methods available at Kwiff Casino UK
While you only have four deposit options, they include payment methods that people consider the best for online casino transactions. Even with the limited choices, I never found myself inconvenienced as the deposit methods I use were available to choose. Even without a dedicated “Deposit” or “Withdraw” button, getting your money on and off the site is still very simple. Let’s have a look at the Kwiff casino top deposit methods.
- Kwiff Casino PayPal - The payment method that some consider the best way to get your money on and off casino sites, PayPal gives you quick and secure deposits and withdrawals. They’re so quick that PayPal has the joint quickest Kwiff casino withdrawal times available.
- Kwiff Casino Mastercard - One of the most popular debit card options in the UK, Mastercard is a very safe way to move your money to and from an online casino.
- Kwiff Casino Visa - Probably the only debit card more popular than Mastercard, Visa is both a convenient and secure way of depositing and withdrawing from Kwiff.
- Kwiff Casino Ecopayz - Ecopayz is an e-wallet payment provider that operates in a similar way to PayPal. They also offer extremely quick deposit and withdrawal times, as well as safe and secure transactions.
How to deposit and withdraw at Kwiff Casino UK
Surprisingly, amongst the busy homepage of Kwiff casino, there’s no dedicated “Deposit” or “Withdraw” button. However, when you click your profile icon, there’s a fast deposit option at the top of the page if you quickly want to add some funds to your account. Another negative of using Kwiff casino I found is that when you create your account, you’re obligated to make a deposit before you can see the site's homepage. There’s no way to skip this (and believe me, I tried), so you just have to pick an amount before you can see the games you’d like to play.
An upside of this is that once you’ve made your initial deposit, your details will be saved to the site, making it even easier to deposit and withdraw at Kwiff casino. Let’s have a look at just how easy it is.
How to deposit at Kwiff Casino UK?
For this walkthrough, we’ll be looking at how to deposit once you’ve made your initial deposit, as you’re guided through your initial deposit on the site.
- Log In - To deposit money to the site, you must first be logged in. Use the Kwiff casino log-in details you created when you set up the account to log in.
- Click Your Profile Icon - In the top right-hand corner, you’ll see a white square with your current balance and a little image of a person. Click this to bring up your profile page.
- Enter Your Deposit Amount - There is a quick deposit option at the top of the profile page, so in the box, you need to enter your deposit amount to continue. There is a minimum deposit amount of £10.
- Choose Your Payment Method - The payment method you used to make your initial deposit will be available to choose from, but if you want to add a new one, you need to select “+Add New”, and then “Add new payment method”. Enter your payment provider details on the screen that pop-ups.
- Click Deposit - Once you’ve confirmed your payment method, click “Deposit”, and follow any security prompts raised by your payment provider.
It’s as simple as that! You’ve just made a deposit to Kwiff casino.
How to withdraw from Kwiff Casino UK?
Once you’ve had your fun and want to withdraw your winnings, you’ll find that the process is just a simple as getting your money on the site. Half of the withdrawal methods at Kwiff offer instant withdrawals, so you can get your money back into your account in no time. Just follow the simple steps below, and your money will be on its way back to you.
While there are no set fees for withdrawing your money, Kwiff reserves the right to charge you for admin costs resulting from withdrawals made from your Kwiff account, as per their terms and conditions. When I withdrew my money from my account, I wasn’t charged any kind of fee, so it’s likely just to be in extreme cases that this is applied.
- Click Your Profile Icon - To make a withdrawal, click the same profile icon as when you made your deposit.
- Click My Wallet - At the bottom of your profile page you’ll see an option labelled “My Wallet”. Click that, then click “Withdrawal”.
- Enter Your Amount - Enter the amount you’d like to withdraw, then click “Request Withdrawal”.
- Choose Your Payment Method - At Kwiff, you can only withdraw using previous deposit methods. If you have more than one previous deposit method, choose the one you’d like to use.
- Click Withdraw - Click the withdraw button at the bottom of the page to confirm your withdrawal.
There you have it; you’ve just made your first withdrawal at Kwiff casino!
Mobile App payment methods experience at Kwiff Casino UK
Mobile gameplay is one area where Kwiff casino excels. Not only does it have a website that’s supported on various mobile devices, but it also has a dedicated Kwiff casino app that’s available for Apple and Android phones. While the site works fine on your phone, I found it to be a little cluttered and hard to navigate.
However, the Kwiff Casino mobile app is in my opinion the best design Kwiff casino offers. It has a sleek, easy-to-read interface that makes all your Kwiff casino real money game options clear and easy to pick from. Depositing and withdrawing using the mobile app is a breeze too. Just click the same profile icon that you click on the desktop version, go into your wallet, and the deposit and withdrawal options are right there. After that, the steps to move your money around are identical to the desktop site.
Bonuses and Promotions Kwiff Casino UK
Even though bonuses and promotions are a key part in attracting players to an online casino, Kwiff is lackluster in this regard. In fact, it only has one promotion running for casino players - its Kwiff casino welcome bonus! If you’re just here for the casino games, you’ll be disappointed with the lack of offers. There are far better options out there if you’re looking to get a little more bang for your buck. However, the “kwiffing” of sports bets may be enough for some players to justify playing on the site.
Rather than the traditional matched deposit bonus or even a Kwiff casino no deposit bonus, Kwiff has decided to offer its new casino customers 40 free spins on Book of Dead if they wager £20 on slots. This offer is available each of the first five days after your account has been created, meaning if you wager £100 on slots over the first five days, you’ll receive 200 free spins on Book of Dead. However, if you deposit with an e-wallet like PayPal or Ecopayz, you’re not eligible for the bonus.
Now, I don’t need to tell you that as a welcome bonus, it’s not particularly appealing. So much so that I didn’t even bother trying to redeem it as it wasn’t worth it for me and the games I play.
Security and safety features of Payment Methods at Kwiff Casino UK
Kwiff is a fully licensed casino operator registered with the UK Gambling Commission. Their license number is available in their privacy notice for those who like to do your due diligence. This means that they’re subject to certain rules and regulations from this commission to ensure player safety, whether it’s keeping your details secure or making sure that your gambling doesn’t get out of control.
The self-exclusion tools are easy to find and put in place. There is a lot of information on the site to educate you about safer gambling. This even includes links to blocking software that can restrict your access to all online casino sites, not just Kwiff, if you feel like you need to take that step.
When it comes to keeping your details and your funds secure, Kwiff casino ensures that all connections to the site are encrypted, meaning that any malicious third party cannot breach them. You can check this yourself by looking for the little padlock next to the web address or checking to see if the web address starts with HTTPS://. As a company registered in Malta, Kwiff is subject to GDPR rules, meaning it is obligated to keep your data secure under the threat of substantial fines.
Payment methods Customer support at Kwiff Casino UK
If you have any questions or queries then you can contact the Kwiff customer support team for assistance. There are two ways you can contact them, by email or the Kwiff casino live chat. You can email the support team at [email protected] 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There is an email option under the “Help” section, but this tries to load an email platform on your machine, so unless you use your computer’s native mail client, this won’t be of much use. I had to search for the email address as they don’t display it on their website.
The other way you can contact the customer service team is by starting a live chat. This option is also available under the “Help” section and is definitely the most useful of the two. The times I used it, I was able to speak to a representative within a minute or two, and they were always very helpful. If you have any questions or issues when it comes to depositing or withdrawing, I recommend speaking to the live chat team first. This option is available from 8am to midnight, 7 days a week.
There is an FAQ section also listed under “Help”, but it isn’t very easy to use as you have to search by keyword to find a question and answer, rather than a list of topics or commonly asked questions. There is an FAQ site that is better laid out, but you have to start a live chat before this option is presented to you. Even then, I found that most of the information I was looking for wasn’t available, so you’re better off going straight to the live chat team.
FAQ - Kwiff Casino UK
I’ve covered a lot in this Kwiff casino review, but if you still have any questions, here’s where you’ll find the answers